That's racist!

I can halfway understand changing up fictional characters but the people behind this project know that Anne Boleyn was a real person and was white! Right?🤔

Reactions: AM64
Good article about the elephant in the room that the media intentionally ignores.
An overdue conversation about black-on-Asian violence

This has been interesting in that the Dems/left came out of the gate saying these attacks were a result of Trump and his chosen verbiage regarding the origins of Coronavirus. They seem to have become very silent on the matter as the cases stack up and the data in these attacks is revealed.

Last edited:
I can halfway understand changing up fictional characters but the people behind this project know that Anne Boleyn was a real person and was white! Right?🤔

This BS is getting absurd. We watched "Without Remorse" - and changing fictional character race is bad enough, but changing the race of historical people (Anne Boleyn) is downright stupid.

As far as "Without Remorse"; the movie is bland and the actors exceptionally poor. Whoever did the mess borrowed the Tom Clancy book title, some character names, and a theme about revenge. Without Remorse to my way of thinking was Tom Clancy's best book - and that's saying something. When a gen whatever clown takes a Clancy novel and believes he/she can do something better with it, you can bet that person has schiff for brains. BTW for those of you who aren't familiar with the book and who have seen the movie, Clancy wrote something more like a realistic John Wick than this warmed over mess.

So I’m in Home Depot in Hixson Tn this morning and there’s a guy covered in tats with the SS on his neck wearing a new looking hoodie with the SS on the front and the words “unfinished business”.
If you’re going to be a moron then you might as well advertise it.
This is a lie.
I don’t even shop at Home Depot.

Weird how one group proportionately has the highest violent crime rate
I just think we need to crack open as many narratives to advance an agenda as we can. Start splitting the country by race. Even though that's not what's really happening. You'll see tv ads about Asian hate, back hate, white hate and now they are creating vaccine division.
I'm really hoping people don't fall for this ****, because that's exactly what it is.
Thank you MSM and .gov.

A statue of Jesus was smashed and an American flag burned outside a Catholic church in Brooklynin what cops are calling a possible hate crime.

The incident occurred around 10 p.m. Thursday when an unknown person hopped the fence at St. Athanasius Church on Bay Parkway at 61st Street in Bensonhurst, police said.

Possible????

If it was a Muslim Church, Jewish Synagouge, or a Buddhist Temple.........................People would be outraged and "Hate Crime" would be yelled from the mountain top!

giphy.gif.aspx

I just think we need to crack open as many narratives to advance an agenda as we can. Start splitting the country by race. Even though that's not what's really happening. You'll see tv ads about Asian hate, back hate, white hate and now they are creating vaccine division.
I'm really hoping people don't fall for this ****, because that's exactly what it is.
Thank you MSM and .gov.

Tribalism is the thing that has been most responsible for holding civilizations back. Somehow the Europeans who colonized the US had turned their backs on it. We took that and dumped the concept of a monarchy, and it's served us well - until the left began trying to make us tribes. If you are busy fighting other tribes, you are too occupied to build or be a nation.

Where did this every minority gets a month crap come from anyway. It's worse than the greeting card company plague. And it's decisive - I want a old white male month.
Decisively devisive 😀

di·vi·sive
/dəˈvīsiv/
adjective
  1. tending to cause disagreement or hostility between people.
    "the highly divisive issue of abortion"

Reactions: Boca Vol and AM64
I get it. It might not have been your fingers.
I typed devisive two times and it autocorrected to decisive.

Interesting. I generally just see the misspelled word in red, and click what I was trying for. Not uncommon for me because my fingers like to get out of sequence - the right letters in the wrong order - I think they are dyslexic. But to be honest, these days my handwriting is even worse, and often I feel lucky to find the word I want.

Tribalism is the thing that has been most responsible for holding civilizations back. Somehow the Europeans who colonized the US had turned their backs on it. We took that and dumped the concept of a monarchy, and it's served us well - until the left began trying to make us tribes. If you are busy fighting other tribes, you are too occupied to build or be a nation.

That tribalism spoke by Obama was the biggest pile of horse hockey. Dems are notorious...what race are u, what religion, what gender, what sexuality, what income level, what age. Frekin insane, yet so subdivded now there is conflict like the transgender in college sports. More subdivisions to come.

The day after the class, however, she got an email from a student who said she had to "abruptly" leave the call because of Fischthal’s use of an "inappropriate slur."

"It was unnecessary and very painful to hear," the student wrote in the email seen by The Post.

Fischthal apologized to the student in an email and set up a private discussion online about the issue that she titled "Insensitive Language."

I'd bet she listens to and sings rap lyrics where that word is used over and over.

VN Store

Back