That's racist!

Thank you, kind of you to say.

Literally the only reason I post in political forums since the mid-90s is because I think conservatives have better positions, but often don’t argue them well. Most people lose debates due to bias or laziness; losers are often as intelligent but simply get outworked because they believe false things.

Late but 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’ll almost settle for better logic 🤦‍♂️

😂 You’re one of the most ignorant people that post here, if not the most, and wouldn’t know logic if it slapped you in the face. You’re a typical lib that bases everything on feelings but probably couldn’t apply logic to anything regardless.

😂 You’re one of the most ignorant people that post here, if not the most, and wouldn’t know logic if it slapped you in the face. You’re a typical lib that bases everything on feelings but probably couldn’t apply logic to anything regardless.

The bold is actually a compliment coming from you. *bows*

The rest of the drivel above sounds like whining and hypocrisy from a person who struggles to stand on their own points. You must be one of the lazy/biased conservatives @NCFisher was talking about. 😳

Reactions: Septic
The bold is actually a compliment coming from you. *bows*

The rest of the drivel above sounds like whining and hypocrisy from a person who struggles to stand on their own points. You must be one of the lazy/biased conservatives @NCFisher was talking about. 😳

You realize you are replying to a black man? Probably not dumbass.

Seems a lot of you think racism is anything racially discriminatory. That’s weird because it’s not the definition.
Of course it isn't.

iu

VN Store

Back