That's racist!

Because this board obviously needs the reminder

I’d venture to say no person here has ever randomly assaulted a black person for just being black or otherwise. I’d venture to say none have killed a black criminal in the act of committing a crime. I’d venture to say none have to detained a black drug addict in the process of overdosing. What exactly do you represent?

The bold is actually a compliment coming from you. *bows*

The rest of the drivel above sounds like whining and hypocrisy from a person who struggles to stand on their own points. You must be one of the lazy/biased conservatives @NCFisher was talking about. 😳

I was actually referring to my lazy or dull opponents, like yourself.

The bold is actually a compliment coming from you. *bows*

The rest of the drivel above sounds like whining and hypocrisy from a person who struggles to stand on their own points. You must be one of the lazy/biased conservatives @NCFisher was talking about. 😳

Ignorance means you’re capable of learning and I was just being nice.

I’d venture to say no person here has ever randomly assaulted a black person for just being black or otherwise. I’d venture to say none have killed a black criminal in the act of committing a crime. I’d venture to say none have to detained a black drug addict in the process of overdosing. What exactly do you represent?
But yet, there are self-proclaimed racists here who make 0 apology for it 🤦‍♂️
^I represent the other side of that.

VN Store

Back