That's racist!

It’s not surprising that you don’t know you posted a debunked study.
You should check out the more accurate studies that only track the hiring practices of the last five years as opposed to who has the jobs now.
I mean there no way that a guy holding a job for the last 20 years could bias a study. When you get done with that you can look at the Maxwell house study that says coffee is good for you.

Maybe you are in the stupid group. You see that last comment meant you can make a study say whatever you want.
You tell me there’s racism and post a study saying that all demographics are represented in high paying jobs.
So they are racist but they are just not good at being racist.

Not sure how you make it through the day carrying that crutch
I stopped reading halfway through. Bring substance or stfu at this point 🤦‍♂️

You should 1st tell us all why you hate black people 🤦‍♂️

You sound ridiculous. LMFAO @“they thrive“ on it. This is where your agenda shows.

You’re confused because you are trying too hard here. Let me help you: What is your definition of racism?

Unfortunately, you have a bit of work to do on your logic before I can say the same. The last of this is sad agenda. If we are going to judge all organizations by your standard of hypocrisy, what the hell would be left?? 🤦‍♂️

There it is; identifying a Marxist movement as such and some of them are black, I must hate black people.

See; now you’re arguing like a Marxist. When cornered, just yell “racist!” You “thrive” on it, too, because you can’t argue logically.

I already agreed with your - the - definition of racism. What, you can’t take ‘yes’ for an answer, that it’s a belief in genetic, racial inferiority-?

My agenda is exposing Marxists like yourself who always revert. You take umbrage at being called racist, correctly point out the definition, then start yelling racist - at people who clearly do not subscribe to the definition - when your shallow reserves of logic run dry. You undercut your own argument and the BLMarxists’ of systemic racism.

You’d be embarrassed if you weren’t shameless.

Huh? There are way too many of us in this country who make decisions solely on physical appearance. To act like you know everyone’s heart or intent is the very definition of ignorant.

Always make a good first impression. Something even whitey goes by.

tenor.gif

The bold is your very uneducated and ignorant opinion. Hard to make any progress when one side totally blames the other
Read that post again..... Then read yours. Take a few minutes, read it a few times if needed.

Of course that isn't true for all, and isn't unique to AA either. It's what a significant amount of American society is teaching their kids. They fail not because they didn't put in the work needed, but rather some force was keeping them down. It's a loser mentality.

Explain the positives of Marxism.

It’s not an interesting leap, but the logical conclusion of your own words. The “weird definition of racism” you allude to is exactly the overarching definition BLM and the left thrives on to declare systemic racism. If is erroneous of VN members to assert forms of bigotry as racism, it’s wrong for BLM, too. You fundamentally have stated there is not systemic racism, while talking out your other mouth about systemic racism. You can’t even even keep up with your own logic.

BLM was founded on an initial lie of “hands up, don’t shoot”, that blacks are killed by white cops and jailed disproportionately while ignoring the grossly disproportionate involvement in violent crime. There is no separating the movement and organization based upon the identical false premises of declaring “racist” those things YOU admitted are not declarations of racial inferiority.

To sum, things that are not racist and do not support a claim of systemic racism.

By Jove! I think you’re coming around!
Hands up, don’t shoot!
22742D20-9A0F-4E4A-AB4D-A974F7877837.jpeg

It’s not surprising that you don’t know you posted a debunked study.
You should check out the more accurate studies that only track the hiring practices of the last five years as opposed to who has the jobs now.
I mean there no way that a guy holding a job for the last 20 years could bias a study. When you get done with that you can look at the Maxwell house study that says coffee is good for you.

Maybe you are in the stupid group. You see that last comment meant you can make a study say whatever you want.
You tell me there’s racism and post a study saying that all demographics are represented in high paying jobs.
So they are racist but they are just not good at being racist.

Not sure how you make it through the day carrying that crutch
I see what you did with his name. Lol!

Explain the positives of Marxism.

It’s not an interesting leap, but the logical conclusion of your own words. The “weird definition of racism” you allude to is exactly the overarching definition BLM and the left thrives on to declare systemic racism. If is erroneous of VN members to assert forms of bigotry as racism, it’s wrong for BLM, too. You fundamentally have stated there is not systemic racism, while talking out your other mouth about systemic racism. You can’t even even keep up with your own logic.

BLM was founded on an initial lie of “hands up, don’t shoot”, that blacks are killed by white cops and jailed disproportionately while ignoring the grossly disproportionate involvement in violent crime. There is no separating the movement and organization based upon the identical false premises of declaring “racist” those things YOU admitted are not declarations of racial inferiority.

To sum, things that are not racist and do not support a claim of systemic racism.

By Jove! I think you’re coming around!
Yeah but... George Floyd.

You should 1st tell us all why you hate black people 🤦‍♂️

You sound ridiculous. LMFAO @“they thrive“ on it. This is where your agenda shows.

You’re confused because you are trying too hard here. Let me help you: What is your definition of racism?

Unfortunately, you have a bit of work to do on your logic before I can say the same. The last of this is sad agenda. If we are going to judge all organizations by your standard of hypocrisy, what the hell would be left?? 🤦‍♂️
I have never seen or heard as much self loathing as I do from you. Truly amazing.

Reactions: StarRaider
Huh? There are way too many of us in this country who make decisions solely on physical appearance. To act like you know everyone’s heart or intent is the very definition of ignorant.
Just curious...... what have you ever done to help the black community?

There it is; identifying a Marxist movement as such and some of them are black, I must hate black people.

See; now you’re arguing like a Marxist. When cornered, just yell “racist!” You “thrive” on it, too, because you can’t argue logically.
My statement clearly went over your head. Not surprised. It was a reference towards your weird leaps of logic. My leap is actually much less of a stretch than yours 🤦‍♂️
I already agreed with your - the - definition of racism. What, you can’t take ‘yes’ for an answer, that it’s a belief in genetic, racial inferiority-?

My agenda is exposing Marxists like yourself who always revert. You take umbrage at being called racist, correctly point out the definition, then start yelling racist - at people who clearly do not subscribe to the definition - when your shallow reserves of logic run dry. You undercut your own argument and the BLMarxists’ of systemic racism.

You’d be embarrassed if you weren’t shameless.
Where did I state my definition of racism? What you stated is also not the definition of racism. Herein lies another problem you’re clearly having. Assuming. You’re not good at that either apparently. 🤦‍♂️

Read that post again..... Then read yours. Take a few minutes, read it a few times if needed.

Of course that isn't true for all, and isn't unique to AA either. It's what a significant amount of American society is teaching their kids. They fail not because they didn't put in the work needed, but rather some force was keeping them down. It's a loser mentality.
Ok....Done. Still a dumb post even for you. 🤷‍♂️
Why be lazy and assume when the facts are readily available?

VN Store

Back