That's racist!

You continue to expose yourself. You quoted a statement, not a term being defined 🤦‍♂️

Here are two points we can actually discuss. Seems you need an education if you stereotype this ignorantly. Your agenda appeared long ago so I am not surprised you take this borderline racist view. Open to the conversation specifically on these points if you are!

Trying to be nice since my attitude was just called out but aren’t you the person who couldn’t keep up in our last correspondence? If so, I am starting to see why I stopped responding last time.

No, your defense against being termed a racist is that you don’t think another race is inferior. You correctly identify THE defining characteristic of racism when it suits YOUR defense, but run when it defies your indiscriminate use of the term.

You should acquaint yourself with the statistical facts. There are five categories of violent crime: murder, rape, robbery. aggravated assault, and burglary. Of those, black Americans - less than 14% if the population - commit more than half of TOTAL murders and robbery, and grossly disproportionate rates of the other three. In fact, black Americans commit a slightly lesser percentage of TOTAL violent crime than non-Hispanic/Latino whites who exceed their population by about 550%.

That is the principal reason black Americans come into contact with police more often, and are arrested and incarcerated at a racially or ethnically higher rate.

Yet police kill twice as many whites as blacks annually. Statistically, police should either be killing far fewer whites or killing far more blacks given the two groups rate of violent crime.

BLM, Antifa and other Marxist group are only able to proliferate in the absence and ignorance of those facts. The stats put the lie to claims of systemic racism.

Facts are not racist.
I’m keeping up just fine, thanks.

Last edited:
I see one thing that could potentially help. 🤷‍♂️

I help the under-served here. Majority of the people in the program are minorities. I’ve put together countless food drives and giveaways all over Oakland. I mentor young minorities. I am a part of a few organizations dedicated to racial relations. I lead numerous voting drives in 3 states recently. I helped to created legislation geared to help minorities and specifically black people. Many municipalities have adapted a version of it.
I’ve done much much more and I am far from done.
I give you credit for doing something about your beliefs.

Reactions: NCFisher
Sigh. Not one I called out by name refuted 🤦‍♂️

Then call them out by addressing them like this - @AM64 one of the most thoughtful members with reflective opinions - so they’re actually aware you’ve defamed them without cause, you duplicitous coward.

Last edited:

I help the under-served here. Majority of the people in the program are minorities. I’ve put together countless food drives and giveaways all over Oakland. I mentor young minorities. I am a part of a few organizations dedicated to racial relations. I lead numerous voting drives in 3 states recently. I helped to created legislation geared to help minorities and specifically black people. Many municipalities have adapted a version of it.
Doubt.

Reactions: Gladiator1
No, your defense against being termed a racist is that you don’t think another race is inferior. You correctly identify THE defining characteristic of racism when it suits YOUR defense, but run when it defies your indiscriminate use of the term.

You should acquaint yourself with the statistical facts. There are five categories of violent crime: murder, rape, robbery. aggravated assault, and burglary. Of those, black Americans - less than 14% if the population - commit more than half of TOTAL murders and robbery, and grossly disproportionate rates of the other three. In fact, black Americans commit a slightly greater percentage of TOTAL violent crime than non-Hispanic/Latino whites who exceed their population by about 550%.

That is the principal reason black Americans come into contact with police more often, and are arrested and incarcerated at a racially or ethnically higher rate.

Yet police kill twice as many whites as blacks annually. Statistically, police should either be killing far fewer whites or killing far more blacks given the two groups rate of violent crime.

BLM, Antifa and other Marxist group are only able to proliferate in the absence and ignorance of those facts. The stats put the lie to claims of systemic racism.

Facts are not racist.
I’m keeping up just fine, thanks.
And the whole time his actions prevent any real help or change for a obviously bad situation.

But that’s just it, they aren’t underserved. There are mountains of programs, private and public that target resources towards minorities, specifically blacks. In fact, you’re proving that point.

My husband and myself have served urban areas for the better part of two decades. I’ve lost count of the various 501c3’s and government funded programs dumping money into at risk communities. My take away is a large part of this isn’t humanitarian, but is instead condescending do-gooding. That being the twisted idea that blacks aren’t able to do for themselves, vote (know who to vote for) unless woke whites are there to guide them.

But that’s just it, they aren’t underserved. There are mountains of programs, private and public that target resources towards minorities, specifically blacks. In fact, you’re proving that point.

My husband and myself have served urban areas for the better part of two decades. I’ve lost count of the various 501c3’s and government funded programs dumping money into at risk communities. My take away is a large part of this isn’t humanitarian, but is instead condescending dividing. That being the twisted idea that blacks aren’t able to do for themselves, vote (know who to vote for) unless woke whites are there to guide them.
It’s almost like the more you help people the worse it is for them.
Except it’s the type of help that’s the problem. The welfare system is designed to keep people trapped. The money spent in 8 years on an individual on government assistance could have gotten that person a medical degree instead. And it doesn’t even have to be collage either. The trades are woefully understaffed and there’s a desperate need for employees. HVAC techs start at 30$ an hour. If we train people in a 1 year program and they graduated to that level of income there’s no way they would want to stay on welfare. Our government programs don’t lift people up. They’re actually designed not to.

My husband and myself have served urban areas for the better part of two decades. I’ve lost count of the various 501c3’s and government funded programs dumping money into at risk communities. My take away is a large part of this isn’t humanitarian, but is instead condescending do-gooding. That being the twisted idea that blacks aren’t able to do for themselves, vote (know who to vote for) unless woke whites are there to guide them.
Example: the restaurant revitalization fund that the creepy Joe admin put out specifically favored "underserved" people.

I am asking this for my information, not as a form of point-making: has anyone asked those being aided what the best way is for them to receive the aid? That transformed how my church back in Mississippi served our corner of the community. So many groups think that System A will solve all the problems when the community actually needs System B instead. And that ties in to the next statement you make.

The condescending do-gooding comment is the big one. I've seen way too many cases of White Savior Syndrome to count, and they typically fail quickly and expensively. It's too much to ask of many people to embed themselves in the culture and get to know it closely and intimately. The moment they're challenged, they run off back to their desks until they lose interest and move on.

Thank you for the work you and your husband do. It sounds like you're doing it right.

It’s almost like the more you help people the worse it is for them.
Except it’s the type of help that’s the problem. The welfare system is designed to keep people trapped. The money spent in 8 years on an individual on government assistance could have gotten that person a medical degree instead. And it doesn’t even have to be collage either. The trades are woefully understaffed and there’s a desperate need for employees. HVAC techs start at 30$ an hour. If we train people in a 1 year program and they graduated to that level of income there’s no way they would want to stay on welfare. Our government programs don’t lift people up. They’re actually designed not to.

When I was in Hattiesburg, many businesses opened and complained about a lack of workers. And they wanted to bring in disadvantaged and underserved employees. But would the city run busses into those communities to help get them to the new jobs? Nope.

When I was in Hattiesburg, many businesses opened and complained about a lack of workers. And they wanted to bring in disadvantaged and underserved employees. But would the city run busses into those communities to help get them to the new jobs? Nope.
Exactly.
Also if you’re on assistance and you get in a training program you can lose the assistance because the training has a small amount of pay. The net result is often those in the poor communities can not afford to take the training. What would be so bad about paying people to learn a trade so they can stand on their own?

Can they afford bikes?

Reactions: VolStrom
Can they afford bikes?

I've had that discussion as part of my church's adaptation plan. Bikes are easily stolen and it would take almost two hours of biking from the impoverished areas to the new job centers. We drove the path many of them would have to take and the best routes still weren't safe.

Exactly.
Also if you’re on assistance and you get in a training program you can lose the assistance because the training has a small amount of pay. The net result is often those in the poor communities can not afford to take the training. What would be so bad about paying people to learn a trade so they can stand on their own?
To me this akin to paying someone to further their education while other people pay their own way. What about the people that learned a trade without the government holding their hand and handing them money?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
To me this akin to paying someone to further their education while other people pay their own way. What about the people that learned a trade without the government holding their hand and handing them money?

You need to think from the perspective of the utter poverty we're talking about. Forget not having bootstraps, these are people who don't have the boots for them to go in.

That's the biggest hurdle for many people to get past: the lack of understanding of the pervasive and malignant nature of others' poverty.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Did someone forget to tell CamelToe Harris that its currently anti Asian American hate time?

AAKiffE.img

I do smirk a little knowing that the democrat party stays true to inclusiveness and diversity at any price especially in regards to their long and storied history of racism against Asian Americans.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Life isn’t fair.
Some are born Into this crap and are trapped there. I’m not so concerned about what’s fair. We are spending the money on the poor either way. Under my plan the poor leave poverty and join the middle class paying their own way. Under the current plan we pay for the poor forever.
It’s sad but there are people who are trapped there and they can’t get out.

You need to think from the perspective of the utter poverty we're talking about. Forget not having bootstraps, these are people who don't have the boots for them to go in.

That's the biggest hurdle for many people to get past: the lack of understanding of the pervasive and malignant nature of others' poverty.
Most people don’t understand because they have never seen it.
The Obama Phone gets a lot of hate....rightfully so....but the people trapped there take what they can get. They are given just enough to survive but not enough to save or get ahead. Lord knows the government would not want those people getting away.

Life isn’t fair.
Some are born Into this crap and are trapped there. I’m not so concerned about what’s fair. We are spending the money on the poor either way. Under my plan the poor leave poverty and join the middle class paying their own way. Under the current plan we pay for the poor forever.
It’s sad but there are people who are trapped there and they can’t get out.
You're assuming they want to work when the option is get free housing, food and money.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
You're assuming they want to work when the option is get free housing, food and money.
That’s what we have now. How’s that working in your opinion?
And you’re assuming that everyone wants a free ride at a lesser lifestyle
We can bitch and moan about how they got there or we can realize where we are and start digging out.
There will always be loafers and the system is currently set up to trap some and allow loafers. So we can continue to waste shitloads of money or we can reform the system and help those who want out to get out.

I realize this is all hypothetical. The Government needs the enslavement to remain so nothing is ever going to change

VN Store

Back