That's racist!

I’ve answered this before. Will answer again if you go 1st.
I have done quite a bit and look forward to doing more.
I live in a black community.... work in a majority black employee facility...... personally, I ran an AAU program set up for kids that can’t afford it/ not good enough due to lack of training.....my dad ran a jail ministry where he helped employee people in jail to have employment when they got out.... neither strictly for black people but the majority in both were black people..... now go ahead.

Clearly, ignoring issues and hoping they go away doesn’t work either 🤷‍♂️
You can lead a horse to water....

Building an economy where people can go to work... works. Installing a nanny state government like we have now where the only goal is to steal from it's productive citizens and give to those too ****ing lazy to go out and earn a living does nothing to bridge the divide. Like you, it only makes it wider. Your avi does nothing to win sympathy(empathy) from those you allegedly want it from. Actually, it is quite the opposite. You foster animosity. And that's just what you and your Marxist buddies are after. Congratulations.... You win and blackie stays on the plantation. And as an added bonus he kisses your ass because you have fooled him into believing you care.

iu

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I live in a black community.... work in a majority black employee facility...... personally, I ran an AAU program set up for kids that can’t afford it/ not good enough due to lack of training.....my dad ran a jail ministry where he helped employee people in jail to have employment when they got out.... neither strictly for black people but the majority in both were black people..... now go ahead.

I see one thing that could potentially help. 🤷‍♂️

I help the under-served here. Majority of the people in the program are minorities. I’ve put together countless food drives and giveaways all over Oakland. I mentor young minorities. I am a part of a few organizations dedicated to racial relations. I lead numerous voting drives in 3 states recently. I helped to created legislation geared to help minorities and specifically black people. Many municipalities have adapted a version of it.
I’ve done much much more and I am far from done.

You can lead a horse to water....

Building an economy where people can go to work... works. Installing a nanny state government like we have now where the only goal is to steal from it's productive citizens and give to those too ****ing lazy to go out and earn a living does nothing to bridge the divide. Like you, it only makes it wider. Your avi does nothing to win sympathy(empathy) from those you allegedly want it from. Actually, it is quite the opposite. You foster animosity. And that's just what you and your Marxist buddies are after. Congratulations.... You win and blackie stays on the plantation. And as an added bonus he kisses your ass because you have fooled him into believing you care.

iu
I am still waiting for your 1st non-divisive post on racial relations btw.

If people chose to dwell on my avi over the mission or the principle of the statement, the problem lies within them ✊

I help the under-served here. Majority of the people in the program are minorities. I’ve put together countless food drives and giveaways all over Oakland. I mentor young minorities. I am a part of a few organizations dedicated to racial relations. I lead numerous voting drives in 3 states recently. I helped to created legislation geared to help minorities and specifically black people. Many municipalities have adapted a version of it.
So you don’t think giving people jobs, tools, and training helps? That’s awful..... beside the food drives...... with your attitude..... what you are doing is hurting that community way more than helping.

So you don’t think giving people jobs, tools, and training helps? That’s awful..... beside the food drives...... with your attitude..... what you are doing is hurting that community way more than helping.
Well that’s good for your dad but we are talking about our individual accomplishments.

My attitude? Sorry you feel that way. The people I help every day would disagree with the last bit of your statement.

My statement clearly went over your head. Not surprised. It was a reference towards your weird leaps of logic. My leap is actually much less of a stretch than yours 🤦‍♂️

Where did I state my definition of racism? What you stated is also not the definition of racism. Herein lies another problem you’re clearly having. Assuming. You’re not good at that either apparently. 🤦‍♂️

Here, when you were termed a racist:
LOL You are the biggest racist here.
I don’t think any race is inferior to the other so I am struggling to make the connection 🤷‍♂️

Are you schizophrenic? That literally is the definition of racism you apparently didn’t intend to recognize. What racism is NOT is acknowledging the fact that black Americans come into contact with police more often than others because they extraordinarily and disproportionately commit more violent crime. And disproportionately against other black Americans.

It is also not racism to state that blackface Marxists ARE leading BLM and adjunct CRT and 1619 movements.

Now, again, reconcile your incoherence of calling those who disagree with you “racists”, while accepting it isn’t racism.

Thanks for doing my work for me.

Here, when you were termed a racist:

Are you schizophrenic? That literally is the definition of racism you apparently didn’t intend to recognize.
You continue to expose yourself. You quoted a statement, not a term being defined 🤦‍♂️
What racism is NOT is acknowledging the fact that black Americans come into contact with police more often than others because they extraordinarily and disproportionately commit more violent crime. And disproportionately against other black Americans.
Here are two points we can actually discuss. Seems you need an education if you stereotype this ignorantly. Your agenda appeared long ago so I am not surprised you take this borderline racist view. Open to the conversation specifically on these points if you are!
It is also not racism to state that blackface Marxists ARE leading BLM and adjunct CRT and 1619 movements.

Now, again, reconcile your incoherence of calling those who disagree with you “racists”, while accepting it isn’t racism.

Thanks for doing my work for me.
Trying to be nice since my attitude was just called out but aren’t you the person who couldn’t keep up in our last correspondence? If so, I am starting to see why I stopped responding last time.

so really nothing except for the food drives, which should be for people of ALL races

Reactions: BreatheUT
Where did I do that?
Comments like, “this board needs a reminder” and calling out several specific posters as closet racist. Plus, your general platform that racism is systemic tends to come from a place where you assume racism and ask questions later. Take all those graphs you posted as “evidence” of systemic racism. Just because there is a lower % of black CEOs than % of black people in the country doesn’t automatically equate to an issue of racism. You’re oversimplifying the issue and jumping to a conclusion without all of the facts. Are there racist people? No question. That doesn’t mean it is as widespread as it would appear you believe.

VN Store

Back