That's racist!

Still waiting on response on this @AshG

Still deciding whether or not it would be worth my time. I don't think like you or fit your idea of how to post here, so I am just a plaything for your amusement. There is very little I could say that would be met with respect or even collegial disagreement.

Still deciding whether or not it would be worth my time. I don't think like you or fit your idea of how to post here, so I am just a plaything for your amusement. There is very little I could say that would be met with respect or even collegial disagreement.
I just want you to not be hypocritical and at least admit that you have been in your posting style. I do respect most of what you say

Reactions: AshG
I just want you to not be hypocritical and at least admit that you have been in your posting style. I do respect most of what you say

If I have been hypocritical, then I am truly sorry. That is never my goal. Nor is my goal to ever appear (or be) duplicitous.

My wife and my research lead both get onto me for turning on a dime without warning or explanation all the time. Too much of what's in my head never makes it to the keyboard or my mouth.

My philosophy with data and anecdote is that there's a story behind every set of numbers, and a set of numbers behind every story. That thought process is what allows me to feel comfortable switching from statistics and evidence to lived experience and narrative so easily. And to my detriment.

So yeah, I have butchered my participation in several parts of this ongoing conversation. I don't share the connections in my head and drop disjointed statements here. And that's 100% on me.

And thank you for the manner in which you just called me out on it. I appreciate that, and I will try to do better.

If I have been hypocritical, then I am truly sorry. That is never my goal. Nor is my goal to ever appear (or be) duplicitous.

My wife and my research lead both get onto me for turning on a dime without warning or explanation all the time. Too much of what's in my head never makes it to the keyboard or my mouth.

My philosophy with data and anecdote is that there's a story behind every set of numbers, and a set of numbers behind every story. That thought process is what allows me to feel comfortable switching from statistics and evidence to lived experience and narrative so easily. And to my detriment.

So yeah, I have butchered my participation in several parts of this ongoing conversation. I don't share the connections in my head and drop disjointed statements here. And that's 100% on me.

And thank you for the manner in which you just called me out on it. I appreciate that, and I will try to do better.
So here’s my take. You like to play Devil’s advocate to draw out discussion to try and illicit a different perspective dialog. I’ve honestly seen your inconsistencies but I don’t think you’re bouncing around I try to look at it in the context that you’re doing it. When you turn that off and are speaking in first person you’re pretty consistent. I just think it’s part of your forum style. Problem is… so much gets lost in an anonymous message forum to be able to comprehend complete context of the speaker. And I really don’t know a way around it. That’s my take anyway. 🤷‍♂️

I know you’re going to be shocked by this but a lot of my posts likely contain comments or positions that I don’t personally hold either.

Again with a weak response. Someone calls you out and your response is to call them a hypocrite. My views have not changed, there is no hypocrisy on my part. It's like the Dem response of calling anyone who disagrees with them "racist". Your constant misuse of the word robs it of its true meaning.
You were absolutely embarrassed yesterday. It is not worth pointing out all the ways you are wrong anymore.

Another perspective is clearly needed here and It’s extremely personal
If it's so personal, why die on a hill promoting bigotry and division rather than advocating unity? Your message appears to be "don't judge people by the color of their skin except white people, they're the devil". How does that help fix anything? People need to come together, not create a wedge pushing us further apart.

You were absolutely embarrassed yesterday. It is not worth pointing out all the ways you are wrong anymore.
Funny, I never felt embarrassed. All I remember feeling is sympathy that you couldn't see the bigger picture with your tunnel vision. Funny how we all see things so differently.

If it's so personal, why die on a hill promoting bigotry and division rather than advocating unity? Your message appears to be "don't judge people by the color of their skin except white people, they're the devil". How does that help fix anything? People need to come together, not create a wedge pushing us further apart.
Because that is not what I am doing and that is not the message I am trying to put forth. There is tons of racist content and comments on these boards that are offensive and hurtful.
People have to understand each other and see life in someone else’s shoes before there can be true unity.

Because that is not what I am doing and that is not the message I am trying to put forth. There is tons of racist content and comments on these boards that are offensive and hurtful.
People have to understand each other and see life in someone else’s shoes before there can be true unity.
That’s absolutely what you’re doing. Daily. And it’s hilarious 🤡

I thought you were done with this back-and-forth 🤦‍♂️
I’m done talking you seriously. I’m not done making fun of you.
It’s not nice to pick on people like yourself who have an IQ below 80 but you’re a racist so you understand how Jews can be. Even if we don’t think the way you white people think we should

Back to this dumbassery again Ms Danth

View attachment 375416
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I’m done talking you seriously. I’m not done making fun of you.
It’s not nice to pick on people like yourself who have an IQ below 80 but you’re a racist so you understand how Jews can be. Even if we don’t think the way you white people think we should
Um, your past comments indicated you never took our convos seriously anyways 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back