That's racist!

Just curious; what percentage of the commenters in this thread are people of color? Is anyone participating who has shared actual lived experience as a person of color? Is there a variety of viewpoints being shared by people of color?

A bunch of pigment challenged keyboard warriors talking second hand and making inferences and judgment about lived experiences that aren't being shared here is humorous when you think about it. And I include myself in that rebuke.
Rasputin
BreathUT.

They are regular PF contributors who (I believe) have hyper-melanined skin.

I got three paragraphs in and shat was so thick I couldn't go any further. Trump was elected because the Democrats ran the most untrustworthy, establishment, spiteful and unauthentic person in politics. It wasn't some racist tide that gave Trump the presidency.

After that bunk I could take nothing else seriously in that article. Even if I pretend to be the slightest bit naive it wouldn't pass the smell test. You must be a troll, please regroup and try harder.
Hard to continue a conversation with someome who admits to be close-minded and purposefully ignorant. 🤦‍♂️

The point is the point regardless of party affiliation, you either have standing in an argument or you don't. You support the statement that BLM, just admit that the organization is a large scale grift and move on already.
I couldn’t care less about the organization. How about the movement?

Sure.
People also discriminate against white people too.
So what. The only people who lose out to discrimination are those looking for an excuse to explain their own failures.
Lets keep going here please if you can stay on tangent...
How extensive and widespread do you think antisemitism is in this country?

Since they are trying to follow along: @jp1 & @utvols88

Lets keep going here please if you can stay on tangent...
How extensive and widespread do you think antisemitism is in this country?

Since they are trying to follow along: @jp1 & @utvols88
Don’t know and don’t care. Very much like all successful people of all races, we don’t waste time on stupidity.

And with all we know about DNA anyone thinking there’s a difference in people based on skin pigmentation is a ****ing moron. There is no race privilege. Only wealth or class privilege.

OJ was found not guilty by that very privilege and he ain’t white.

I do live in reality. Poor black inner city neighborhoods, and poor white rural communities have been kept in poverty for years because LBJ started the "War on Poverty". Give people free things and many have no incentive to better themselves so long as they can survive. If you really want to end this madness then you have to put a lifetime limit on welfare of 2 or 3 years. No one should ever need it longer than that.
This is not reality. The issues towards AAs are much deeper than this.

Racist beliefs are moronic. They try to separate people based on race. They say things like “black lives matter”. But if you say “everyone is created equal” in their twisted brains they think that’s racist. Again you have to be an idiot to fall for the devise program that doesn’t offer anything but destruction.

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
Don’t know and don’t care. Very much like all successful people of all races, we don’t waste time on stupidity.

And with all we know about DNA anyone thinking there’s a difference in people based on skin pigmentation is a ****ing moron.

There is no race privilege. Only wealth or class privilege.

OJ was found not guilty by that very privilege and he ain’t white.

The bold would certify the majority of this posters on this board Including yourself.

Can you play along and humor us. You admit that antisemitic sentiment exists here. How widespread would you guess it is in this country?

Just like some patients enjoy their bad health, some folks enjoy their bad situation.

And there is always an excuse as to why they can’t improve things.

It’s best to just nod and send them on their way.

Reactions: AM64
The bold would certify the majority of this posters on this board Including yourself.

Can you play along and humor us. You admit that antisemitic sentiment exists here. How widespread would you guess it is in this country?

don’t know and don’t care.
I don’t need a crutch to blame

Reactions: jp1 and AM64

VN Store

Back