That's racist!

That’s just it. Most of us agree that there’s a problem. We just see the reality that is class that’s the difference and not race. The irony is that the privileged wealthy are using the race game to maintain their privilege
It's a point she/he doesn't want to see because they'd rather hammer the race angle, which ultimately pushes division and hate. There is a much bigger picture Bay refuses to see.

Yet she/he is not close-minded.

I may have to turn to Youtube for advice.

c226252251388fd9c588d54b659c5c99.png

It's a point she/he doesn't want to see because they'd rather hammer the race angle, which ultimately pushes division and hate. There is a much bigger picture Bay refuses to see.

That’s just it. Most of us agree that there’s a problem. We just see the reality that is class that’s the difference and not race. The irony is that the privileged wealthy are using the race game to maintain their privilege
Lets have an actual conversation then 🤷‍♂️

She doesn’t realize that most of us have fairly well tune race hustler BS meters and thinks she’s a breath of fresh air. Whoopsie!

Let's flip things around: how do we bring people who see their situation as coming from institutionalized racism to understand that it's not, and that their decisions can break them out?

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I am very game for actual conversation on substance. You should know this because I attempted it with you until you blew your own self up and started dancing around questions.
Bless your heart. I've offered up far more substance than you've given to any conversation. I've laid it out, best I know how. Tried to simplify it even. But as the cliche says, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink".

Sigh. What is the bigger picture I am missing?
(Nope, not closed-minded)

Bless your heart. I've offered up far more substance than you've given to any conversation. I've laid it out, best I know how. Tried to simplify it even. But as the cliche says, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink".
Wth have you laid out?? Your one-liner and hypocrisy on stereotypes and WP?

Let's flip things around: how do we bring people who see their situation as coming from institutionalized racism to understand that it's not, and that their decisions can break them out?
Do you know (I’m sure you do) how hard it is to get away from the government once they have you enslaved? The welfare system is literally designed to keep people trapped. Enough money to survive barely but not enough to help raise you up. No training programs that can get people jobs. No education programs. And it actually pays more for the family to be broken.

Everyone in life faces obstacles. Everyone has things they must overcome. That fact is not limited to race, religion, gender, etc. Success comes from hard work and a little luck along the way.

It will be an accomplishment for the board to even recognize the bold IMO

The chef I mentioned earlier left on a bus with nothing and came to chattanooga. A place he picked at random. He was homeless for a month when I hired him to was dishes. He took a second job at night till he could afford a crap apartment. A very hard worker so I made him a cook pretty quickly. …………

how many people can do that? Especially if they have kids. They’re trapped and the government isn’t here to help. Neither are those activists assholes using their situation to make themselves rich.

Sigh. What is the bigger picture I am missing?
(Nope, not closed-minded)
White privilege is a construct meant to further divide the races by causing dissension. Understand, "privilege" is an issue of class, not race. When silly things like this cause resentment between the races, the actual racists win. How do you subjugate a people? By keeping them divided, distracted, and at each other's throats. Who benefits by all this division? Not the masses. A united citizenry is a government's biggest fear, because then they are more likely to be held accountable.

VN Store

Back