That's racist!

Try harder....... in an seriousness though. You can't cling to BLM as a serious org with all the grifting they and their leaders do. That avatar is a virtue signal and not much more. Just state you support black lives. That we can all agree on.
Could have fooled me @ bold

giphy.gif

Reactions: 508mikey
In regards to Olympic athletes protesting by raising a fist etc, that doesn't bother me too much. In a country with freedom of speech I understand their wanting to make a statement.

This would be my suggestion to them though. Do it with respect. For instance, make a statement before the Olympics starting your intent... something like this. While I celebrate the good this country represents there are some things I believe need changing. Therefore I will be covering my heart with one hand and raising my fist with the other, to show respect for and celebrate the flag that represents all the great things this country represents but also show my solidarity with the fight for social justice and the things I believe this country needs to improve.

Not everyone would be happy but it shows respect and solidarity. If you cannot at least admit there is much more good in this country than bad why would you want to represent that on a world stage anyway. As an Olympic athlete there would be dozens of other countries that would gladly take your defection and allow you to represent them.

wut?

Additionally, the report categorized the National Archives' Rotunda as another example of "structural racism" as it "lauds wealthy White men in the nation's founding while marginalizing BIPOC [Black, Indigenous and other People of Color], women, and other communities."

The task force suggests ways to "reimagine the Rotunda," including staging "dance or performance art in the space that invites dialogue about the ways that the United States has mythologized the founding era."

Cage-online.jpg

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Reactions: Orangeslice13
Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back