That's racist!

So is the Winter harder on rich neighborhoods since these poor neighborhoods collect heat?
Apparently the climate is also racist. Darn that white supremacist climate.

So is the Winter harder on rich neighborhoods since these poor neighborhoods collect heat?
Mother Nature rewards the rich white people in winter by showering them with beautiful pure snow from the heavens, a reminder of the fortune that awaits them in the afterlife. The poors are left to stare at their slightly wet gray concrete until spring, when the cooking begins anew.

She is ugly and dumb, a terrible way to go through life. I feel sorry for her and the people of Chicago. I guess getting elected in a city that has voted for minority candidates 5 out of the last 6 races is still a bastion of white supremacy. She is the very definition of the perpetually offended and lowered expectations

She is ugly and dumb, a terrible way to go through life. I feel sorry for her and the people of Chicago. I guess getting elected in a city that has voted for minority candidates 5 out of the last 6 races is still a bastion of white supremacy. She is the very definition of the perpetually offended and lowered expectations
It's definitely a sad situation.

They got exactly what they wanted. The city of Chicago should be congratulated.

Feels like **** like this is happening every day and one side would have you believe racism doesn't exist in any meaningful way and others, everything is racist. As usual, the truth lies somewhere in the middle

Sheffield Lake police chief resigns after putting Ku Klux Klan sign on Black officerโ€™s desk

Not much context to the story. It was supposedly just a prank but I suppose it was a bad one. Iโ€™ve worked and served with a lot of black friends and we use to make light hearted racial jokes all the time. Like we would see a story on the news about a robbery and he would point at his arm talking about skin color. Then there would be a story about a meth bust and I would point at mine. Some people are always looking to be offended and if is the worst case of racism I think itโ€™ll be alright.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Feels like **** like this is happening every day and one side would have you believe racism doesn't exist in any meaningful way and others, everything is racist. As usual, the truth lies somewhere in the middle

Sheffield Lake police chief resigns after putting Ku Klux Klan sign on Black officerโ€™s desk

If you actually read the whole story, he wasnโ€™t a member of the Klan. It was an idiotic prank by a goofball who couldnโ€™t read the room correctly

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
It's the right battle to wage. She is using the wrong ammunition though. (Assuming she is authentic in her ideals and not simply looking to appeal to her audience and continue to use Fox as her PR outlet)

I assume we are talking about marijuana and not the โ€œinstrument of racismโ€ part?

Well, prevailing attitudes about weed have at least partially been driven by race. Literally, a congressman pushing for its ban said something like, "all Mexicans smoke marijuana, and all Mexicans are crazy" on the floor in the capitol.

โ€œSomething likeโ€, the lengths that some of you go to to find racism in virtually everything is amusing.

Well, prevailing attitudes about weed have at least partially been driven by race. Literally, a congressman pushing for its ban said something like, "all Mexicans smoke marijuana, and all Mexicans are crazy" on the floor in the capitol.
Just stop.

Reactions: AM64
Do pilots ever get tired of traveling? What u do for vacation. I suppose the wife would like to get away but you just like being home?
Yeah we don't go many places. I like it when she can go on trips with me. The only thing about that is that I usually get 24 hours in a place. Factor in sleeping and you really only have 8 or 10 hours to sight see. I can give you a tour of Rome in juuuust about that much time though. She went with me a lot when I first started flying international. That was 20 years ago and she could get on the flights. Now they are so full it is hard for her to go anywhere with me anymore.

Yeah we don't go many places. I like it when she can go on trips with me. The only thing about that is that I usually get 24 hours in a place. Factor in sleeping and you really only have 8 or 10 hours to sight see. I can give you a tour of Rome in juuuust about that much time though. She went with me a lot when I first started flying international. That was 20 years ago and she could get on the flights. Now they are so full it is hard for her to go anywhere with me anymore.

Do a Frank Abignale...buy some model planes and pull the decals and she can hit the jump seat..One of my fav movies.

VN Store

Back