That's racist!

It's amazing how people forget, we are currently protesting and fighting racism by practicing it.
That's a major part of the Dem's / Libs' playbook. Say you're anti-racist by practicing racism. Say you're for integration & unity by practicing segregation. Celebrate MLK Jr. while judging people by the color of their skin.

Yep, par for the course.
We clearly have different definitions of what racism is but I am generally against all types of segregation. Even HBCUs make me cringe a bit.

We clearly have different definitions of what racism is but I am generally against all types of segregation. Even HBCUs make me cringe a bit.
Prohibiting someone from residing somewhere based solely on the color of their skin.... that's a pretty clear example of racism.

Two things are certain in the PF.
1. Posters are going to disagree.
2. Carl Pickens is all about using the word poon.
It’s a simple word that’s easily understood by intellectually impaired individuals…. And my post doesn’t get deleted like they do when I use the real p word 😁

Lol.,. So that's the definition of poon.
Isn’t it fun learning something new?😎

'Poon'- is now commonly used an umbrella term for the female reproductive organ, the vagina

I’ve always thought about entering the teaching profession and today’s youths need me now more than ever

I saw this am it’s hispanic heritage month. Which month is White European heritage month?
We are free to celebrate it all the time with the incredible lifestyle provided by generations of visionary white inventors, thinkers, and leaders- despite how much people want to destroy it.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
We are free to celebrate it all the time with the incredible lifestyle provided by generations of visionary white inventors, thinkers, and leaders- despite how much people want to destroy it.
^This has to be the most unintentionally ironic post of the day.
You’re conveniently forgetting other contributors 🙄

Last edited:

VN Store

Back