That's racist!

He never received a majority of the white vote 🤦‍♂️

Omg. If this was a systemic racist country that would mean the whole system was against (rigged)and would prevent him from getting elected by any means necessary. You can’t be that dense, at least know what you’re talking about and the meaning of things.

Omg. If this was a systemic racist country that would mean the whole system was against and would prevent him from getting elected by any means necessary. You can’t be that dense, at least know what you’re talking about and the meaning of things.
Um, that is not what it means. Read and come back please:
America's Long Overdue Awakening to Systemic Racism
26 simple charts to show friends and family who aren't convinced racism is still a problem in America

Reactions: InVOLuntary
How did he get elected when the country is 70% white? Aren’t all white people racist? And yes it does mean that, the government wouldn’t allow it if it was a systemic problem. Or did he get elected because he’s half white?
Google is your friend.
Hint: they all didn’t vote for his opponent.

I don’t need google for this stuff. “Systemically” he wouldn’t have been elected, point blank period. Stop making excuses and go out and succeed.
I tried to find a sock puppet break down for your education but I doubt you’d comprehend that either.

99.9% of the people have been trying to move on for decades. You should try it sometime.
^Not everyone has that privilege.
I admit that this comment in general is something I’ve been wrestling with though. But honestly, if you’ve had ancestors impacted by centuries of racism, wouldn’t you be doing them a disservice by just “trying to move on.”

I tried to find a sock puppet break down for your education but I doubt you’d comprehend that either.

Idgaf about your idealogy. People can be whatever they wanna be in this country period no matter who they are. You want handouts, you’re mad at the white man for some bs that happened long ago. I get it, but you need to let it go. Every country has a past, but we’re supposed to be down the road from that. Why do choose to hang on to it, do you like the division? Is that what gets your juices flowing?

^Not everyone has that privilege.
I admit that this comment in general is something I’ve been wrestling with though. But honestly, if you’ve had ancestors impacted by centuries of racism, wouldn’t you be doing them a disservice by just “trying to move on.”

No, because the past is the past no matter how good or bad. We learned from it, everybody is free to do as they please. There have been white, black, Asian, etc. slaves all over the world in the past. We’ve gotten way past that point in this country, why hang on to something so bad that none of us had anything to do with?

VN Store

Back