That's racist!

Idgaf about your idealogy. People can be whatever they wanna be in this country period no matter who they are. You want handouts, you’re mad at the white man for some bs that happened long ago. I get it, but you need to let it go. Every country has a past, but we’re supposed to be down the road from that. Why do choose to hang on to it, do you like the division? Is that what gets your juices flowing?
It’s not my ideology and it’s impossible to carry on this conversation if you are set in stone with your own ideology.

No, because the past is the past no matter how good or bad. We learned from it, everybody is free to do as they please. There have been white, black, Asian, etc. slaves all over the world in the past. We’ve gotten way past that point in this country, why hang on to something so bad that none of us had anything to do with?
Because we have not gotten way past that point. Not close. Again and finally, this is called privilege. We all do not enjoy it as you do.

All I need to do is read this thread for validation.

What did I say that was wrong? What’s stopping you from being what you wanna be? Some people are prisoners in their own mind because they’re taught the victim mentality which is a fallacy. You my friend, have taken the bait.

Last edited:
Reactions: dovervolz
What did I say that was wrong? What’s stopping you from being what you wanna be?
How long do you have? There are countless (white) people in this very forum who misjudge people solely on race. White people have a head start in this American race on capitalism. Some of the best and brightest black leaders have been murdered or worse. The legal system does not look kindly upon AAs. The political system has been intentionally manipulated. People like you do a terrible disservice by turning a blind eye to the obvious. My God I can keep going.

How long do you have? There are countless (white) people in this very forum who misjudge people solely on race. White people have a head start in this American race on capitalism. Some of the best and brightest black leaders have been murdered or worse. The legal system does not look kindly upon AAs. The political system has been intentionally manipulated. People like you do a terrible disservice by turning a blind eye to the obvious. My God I can keep going.

I hope you find peace, I really do. You’re so far gone from reality that you’ll live the rest of your life as a victim. I really hope you find some peace.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I hope you find peace, I really do. You’re so far gone from reality that you’ll live the rest of your life as a victim. I really hope you find some peace.
Your privilege has clearly blinded you. My hope for you is that you can one day open up your mind to the truth. ✌️

We clearly have different definitions of what racism is but I am generally against all types of segregation. Even HBCUs make me cringe a bit.

Many HBCU's were established prior to integration. There are some rich traditions at HBCU's that make the experience unique. I think they currently offer minority scholarships to other races. I have some non black colleagues who received a Masters degree from Tennessee State I believe to take advantage of the scholarship.

Many HBCU's were established prior to integration. There are some rich traditions at HBCU's that make the experience unique. I think they currently offer minority scholarships to other races. I have some non black colleagues who received a Masters degree from Tennessee State I believe to take advantage of the scholarship.
I am also a TSU White Tiger. I sparkled like a diamond in many of my core classes. I was the only honky in at least 4 of them. Evening courses at the downtown campus were typically 60/40 70/30 honky.

Reactions: BreatheUT
No. I’m saying history is written by the victors.

For the last 500+ Years the “victors” (by and large) have been White/Christian/European.

And what does that have to do with where we are now as an advanced society where everyone roams free? There was all kinds of stupid stuff going on back before any of us were even here. History is history, good or bad, why is something from 500 years ago still relevant?

Reactions: dovervolz
And what does that have to do with where we are now as an advanced society where everyone roams free? There was all kinds of stupid stuff going on back before any of us were even here. History is history, good or bad, why is something from 500 years ago still relevant?
We are all shaped by our shared history.

The Age of Exploration may not seem overly relevant today, but it is certainly more relevant than the Pleistocene.

VN Store

Back