That's racist!

Except if she were black it wouldn’t exist.
Source: trust me, bro

Although probably true in a sense, if she were Black then the Clay Travis types would probably kiss her ass a lot less and definitely criticize Black players a lot less

I'm sure there is some degree of resentment towards "white bread" becoming one the most dynamic players in the WNBA but I wouldn't call it racism.

Likewise I believe opposing teams players are like, no, we aren't about to let this white rookie get over on us. So they play and go after her a little harder. It's a lot like Larry Bird back in the day. He earned their respect and it replaced their resentment.

Clark has developed and adjusted to the pro game quicker than I expected, probably faster than most people expected. She has gifts and drive that many don't, and players resent when a young player comes in and kills it immediately. Especially when those same players probably adjusted in the course of seasons to hone their pro game.

Like I said I think her being white is an element but not the reason. I don't feel like the issue is racism here though I'm sure for a few players it might be. That's just the way things work, I'm sure a free white NFL players hold some quiet racist beliefs.... Just how people work.

Now her and Reese have something personal....... And if handled correctly that could turn into must see regular and post season TV for sports enthusiasts.

Lol alright, from which players specifically?

The constant culture war garbage about how Black WNBA players are too bitter and jealous to coexist with her, or how Black WNBA players are too stupid to realize what a cash cow she is, is by far the most racist element of all of this
It's all on video where everyone apparently but liberals see it. If CC was black and she was getting the same treatment that she currently us from white players you would believe yourself spouting how they are all racist.

Lol alright, from which players specifically?

The constant culture war garbage about how Black WNBA players are too bitter and jealous to coexist with her, or how Black WNBA players are too stupid to realize what a cash cow she is, is by far the most racist element of all of this
Lol who is more racist for calling black WNBA players jealous?

Barkley or @n_huffhines ?

It's all on video where everyone apparently but liberals see it. If CC was black and she was getting the same treatment that she currently us from white players you would believe yourself spouting how they are all racist.
I asked which players, I think it is notable that there are 0 of them in this answer. If Black WNBA players hated white women who make up a good chunk of the league, the game would probably be even more physical than it is now

I'm sure there is some degree of resentment towards "white bread" becoming one the most dynamic players in the WNBA but I wouldn't call it racism.

Likewise I believe opposing teams players are like, no, we aren't about to let this white rookie get over on us. So they play and go after her a little harder. It's a lot like Larry Bird back in the day. He earned their respect and it replaced their resentment.

Clark has developed and adjusted to the pro game quicker than I expected, probably faster than most people expected. She has gifts and drive that many don't, and players resent when a young player comes in and kills it immediately. Especially when those same players probably adjusted in the course of seasons to hone their pro game.

Like I said I think her being white is an element but not the reason. I don't feel like the issue is racism here though I'm sure for a few players it might be. That's just the way things work, I'm sure a free white NFL players hold some quiet racist beliefs.... Just how people work.

Now her and Reese have something personal....... And if handled correctly that could turn into must see regular and post season TV for sports enthusiasts.
Resentment is what it is. I’m guessing there are many WNBA players that -

Think they’re just as good (they’re not)
Think they’re just as valuable (they’re not)
Think they’re just as marketable (they’re not)

And that will absolutely drive resentment.

I asked which players, I think it is notable that there are 0 of them in this answer. If Black WNBA players hated white women who make up a good chunk of the league, the game would probably be even more physical than it is now
I couldn't name one other wnba player if my life depended on it. I've just seen the clips online etc...

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
I couldn't name one other wnba player if my life depended on it. I've just seen the clips online etc...
You've seen clips of racism? Did they call her a cracker? Or did you see a clip of a foul with Clay Travis/Jason Whitlock or whoever telling you it's racism

You've seen clips of racism? Did they call her a cracker? Or did you see a clip of a foul with Clay Travis/Jason Whitlock or whoever telling you it's racism
Pro tip: White people laugh at that. We're (non democrats) impervious to any sort of attempted racial slur.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Is that you angel? You still crying about not getting enough attention and playing your race card?
This has nothing to do with Angel Reese, the ones “playing the race card” are the ones who have been saying for months in this thread that Caitlin Clark is a victim of racism

@NashVol11

Your comment earlier (not that one) about people saying it was jealousy -

Both Barkley & @n_huffhines said it was jealousy. Are they racist?

What I said doesn’t require either one of them to be racist, so this is a pretty low and dishonest thing to keep spamming
I see that this simple concept was apparently difficult to comprehend for those solely interested in communicating through strawmen

I see that this simple concept was apparently difficult to comprehend for those solely interested in communicating through strawmen
I actually don’t believe either of them are racist.

But both Barkley & Huff both did say it was jealousy. Are they just wrong too?

Hmmm, seems like people are forgetting how caddy aggressive b*tches can be. The normal banter guys in sports enjoy an aggressive woman would perceive as a dagger through her heart and would spend eons making someone pay for the slightest perceived offense.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back