That's racist!

He didn’t say anything about “Black WNBA players” and I don’t think he’s racist, this attempted gotcha was a clumsy reach and a waste of time IMO
No he didn’t. He spoke about the jealousy in general -

Occam's razor, and anybody paying attention, will tell you that it's jealousy and just general competitiveness driving the aggression towards Clark.

I guess he could be only talking about white player’s jealousy, but that seems unlikely - what % of WNBA players are white.

I don’t think he’s racist either, just curious why you don’t have a problem with his assertions of jealousy.

No he didn’t. He spoke about the jealousy in general -

I guess he could be only talking about white player’s jealousy, but that seems unlikely - what % of WNBA players are white.

I don’t think he’s racist either, just curious why you don’t have a problem with his assertions of jealousy.
I don’t agree that it’s jealousy, I’ve said as much, and you tried to gotcha him by saying he agreed with me on that, so if your point is “you should have gotten into a big fight with Huff and you didn’t” then this was the exact waste of time I’ve been saying it is

And this is also a hell of a false dichotomy, where either one has to be talking about only white players or they are lumped in with the Clay Travises of the world who are constantly singling out Black players specifically. Huff was never relevant to this and you’ve spent about 5 posts now trying to jam a square peg into a round hole

I don’t agree that it’s jealousy, I’ve said as much, and you tried to gotcha him by saying he agreed with me on that, so if your point is “you should have gotten into a big fight with Huff and you didn’t” then this was the exact waste of time I’ve been saying it is
It's mostly jealousy

Nope. Not saying you should have “gotten into a big fight with him”.

Just find it funny that you had absolutely zero to say about it - to him.

Reactions: jp1
And this is also a hell of a false dichotomy, where either one has to be talking about only white players or they are lumped in with the Clay Travises of the world who are constantly singling out Black players specifically. Huff was never relevant to this and you’ve spent about 5 posts now trying to jam a square peg into a round hole
He said it was jealousy driving player’s aggression towards Clark.

Surely you can acknowledge he was talking about black players as part of that.

But you give him a pass. Funny.

Nope. Not saying you should have “gotten into a big fight with him”.

Just find it funny that you had absolutely zero to say about it - to him.
This is not what Huff was saying, and there are plenty of examples of talking heads ranting about Black lesbian players hating her for being white and straight, and you know that. Just cheap strawman BS wasting everyone’s time, and then tagging me until I give you attention for it

The constant culture war garbage about how Black WNBA players are too bitter and jealous to coexist with her, or how Black WNBA players are too stupid to realize what a cash cow she is, is by far the most racist element of all of this

He said it was jealousy driving player’s aggression towards Clark.

Surely you can acknowledge he was talking about black players as part of that.

But you give him a pass. Funny.
Trying to argue with him for NOT thinking it’s jealousy and then argue with me because he “thinks it’s jealousy” is hilariously dishonest.

Lol, the guy who was just talking about it being about jealousy is liking posts about it not being about jealousy. Perfect.
“Talking about Black players as PART of talking about the entire league” being the same thing as “Black players hating her for being white and straight” is also hilariously dishonest

Trying to argue with him for NOT thinking it’s jealousy and then argue with me because he “thinks it’s jealousy” is hilariously dishonest.

“Talking about Black players as PART of talking about the entire league” being the same thing as “Black players hating her for being white and straight” is also hilariously dishonest
Huff clearly stated it’s jealousy that is driving player’s (black players included) aggression

But you got no problem with it. Got it.

Huff clearly stated it’s jealousy that is driving player’s (black players included) aggression

But you got no problem with it. Got it.
Yeah what Huff said had nothing to do with my post, so it’s weird (and dishonest) that you keep trying to strawman a disagreement into existence
Lol alright, from which players specifically?

The constant culture war garbage about how Black WNBA players are too bitter and jealous to coexist with her, or how Black WNBA players are too stupid to realize what a cash cow she is, is by far the most racist element of all of this

I haven't looked, but how many flagrant fouls has CC drawn? If it's higher wouldn't that indicate that maybe there is more to it than just the welcome to the league rookie?

Likewise if it isn't any higher than other rookies historically that would indicate it was welcome to the league rook.

I haven't looked, but how many flagrant fouls has CC drawn? If it's higher wouldn't that indicate that maybe there is more to it than just the welcome to the league rookie?

Likewise if it isn't any higher than other rookies historically that would indicate it was welcome to the league rook.
The flagrant fouls against her for not allowing her space to land as a shooter, which is 2 or 3 of the 5 committed against her, weren’t flagrant fouls until the last couple of years so you would need to adjust for that too

Reactions: KB5252

She leads the league.

Which is why this has come back up again. @McDad said the flagrant fouls totals at the end of the year would tell the story.

The numbers are in.

She leads the league.

Which is why this has come back up again. @McDad said the flagrant fouls totals at the end of the year would tell the story.

The numbers are in.
Has any other rookie ever led the league? How many are we talking? Nash made a point that must be taken into consideration as well.

VN Store

Back