That's racist!

Douglas County Probate Judge Christina Peterson was arrested outside a nightclub in Atlanta after she struck a police officer. She certainly acted like she was something special, which she isn't. The whole video is quite amusing.

I'm well aware. I loved my grandparents, but they were bigoted people. I wouldn't call them racist but they certainly held views that could be called racist.

They were raised in a different time, no excuse, but phrases they used made me cringe. They never treated my African or Asian American friends differently but i always feared a slip of the tongue, though it never happened.
I grew up with parents like this. My mom not so much because I think coming from a very poor background, they didn't know to look down their noses at anyone.

Reactions: KB5252
If it's nobody with any authority then nobody's really telling them what to do. Carry on.
Yea it was a bad question, on multiple fronts.

Should have been - why does it appear that only wealthy, Anglo countries face pressure from the global community to embrace and promote diversity?

Also ignores that Japan (not an Anglo country) was also pressured by the global community - and Japan gave them the Double Gauldens.

Yea it was a bad question, on multiple fronts.

Should have been - why does it appear that only wealthy, Anglo countries face pressure from the global community to embrace and promote diversity?

Also ignores that Japan (not an Anglo country) was also pressured by the global community - and Japan gave them the Double Gauldens.
I noticed the other day that the Wal Mart in West Knoxville doesn't employ any hot Asian babes. That realization ruined my beer run to wally world this past weekend.

VN Store

Back