The 1/6 Hearings

We're all good. :) I always take you as being kind.

I've been dealing with a crazy MrsG who hates packing for any trip. We're heading to the new town to hunt for available rental properties tomorrow.
Good. I better not catch you punking me boy. Now go pack. Git!

Good luck on the search. Housing is cra cra right now.

Good. I better not catch you punking me boy. Now go pack. Git!

Good luck on the search. Housing is cra cra right now.

Small college town, plus a corporation has rented large chunks of housing for a large scale wind turbine rollout in the Allegheny foothills. Between Frostburg and Cumberland, there are six properties that meet our needs and they're either gouged out of our range or cheap as heck for a reason.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
You pretending to care what any police officer has been through is pure comedy from some of your previous comments on this board. All of a sudden you’ve become so understanding when it’s beneficial to your agenda.

Actually @VolStrom has always been pretty anti-police. He’s consistent.
Link them. I have a BS in Criminal Justice. I promise I'm not anti-police.

I listened to the testimony up to where the drama Queen said that 1/6 was worse than his Iraq deployment. Upon hearing that bull **** I turned it off.
You don't know what his deployment was like. He could have had a cushy job and never even fired his gun or seen an enemy. What he saw that day was thousands of people who thought he was a traitor and should be dead.

You don't know what his deployment was like. He could have had a cushy job and never even fired his gun or seen an enemy. What he saw that day was thousands of people who thought he was a traitor and should be dead.
You realize that your speculation just reinforces that he’s a drama Queen if that’s what he did right?

If he had a cush deployment why bring it up to use as amplification on that day?

But I guess you’re the second person in the last few posts to make that assertion I’ve replied to now.

You realize that your speculation just reinforces that he’s a drama Queen if that’s what he did right?

If he had a cush deployment why bring it up to use as amplification on that day?

But I guess you’re the second person in the last few posts to make that assertion I’ve replied to now.
I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm saying that could have happened. No one knows. Find him on Twitter and ask him. Jesus.

VN Store

Back