The 1/6 Hearings

Did protesters storm police barricades and illegally enter the capitol and try to interrupt the Kavanaugh hearings??? But there capitol was fully staffed and those protesters were not led like 1/6....how can a person argue visual proof of a cop walking people i , waving them through...

No more than the populist alarmists here.
You take issue with my description of what the officer said? He sounded like a drama Queen. I’d guess anybody whom has been in combat would agree. And your reply to pointing out the hyperbole is you’re just acting like other posters being alarmist? Ok. Then you’re an alarmist too I guess.

Reactions: Orangeburst
You take issue with my description of what the officer said? He sounded like a drama Queen. I’d guess anybody whom has been in combat would agree. And your reply to pointing out the hyperbole is you’re just acting like other posters being alarmist? Ok. Then you’re an alarmist too I guess.

That's what it took me to be in grouped? Finally.

I would like to see the police body cam tapes as well. Should they not be public domain as this is an official inquiry?

Calm down, take the high road. Show people how to act and expect it from them in kind.
Its hard. Reading some of these comments makes me sick. These are the same people who just a few months ago were slamming democrats for "defund the police" and waving "Blue Lives Matter" flags and now these officers are being called drama queens and cry babies by people who were not there and did not listen to their testimony.

Its hard. Reading some of these comments makes me sick. These are the same people who just a few months ago were slamming democrats for "defund the police" and waving "Blue Lives Matter" flags and now these officers are being called drama queens and cry babies by people who were not there and did not listen to their testimony.

They will know us by our fruits. And we will know them by theirs.

If those of us aming the loyal opposition just refrain from pushing and let them run free, you'll quickly see the cracks that exist that will lead to their turning against each other.

I want to see the videos to prove the comments were made. Unfortunately too many false claims of the past have dissolved the believability of some of these things. I think it's important to substantiate the claims.

I'd also like to point that all of these officers need to blame the people that KNEW of the days plan and still understaffed. That's the cause of losing control.

Reactions: Ttucke11
I think everyone should be forced to watch it. Personally for me, having heard what those officers went through straight from their mouths and then coming hear and reading people who didn't even listen to it come out and try to discredit their statements or come out and call it a "soap opera"....well its infuriating. Its ****ed up.
You pretending to care what any police officer has been through is pure comedy from some of your previous comments on this board. All of a sudden you’ve become so understanding when it’s beneficial to your agenda.
So now police are illiterate morons. Man, how the times have changed.
Actually @VolStrom has always been pretty anti-police. He’s consistent.

I listened to the testimony up to where the drama Queen said that 1/6 was worse than his Iraq deployment. Upon hearing that bull **** I turned it off.

VN Store

Back