The 2012 PGA Championship

That's typically what it is. Who putts the best out of those hitting fairways and greens that week.

Yea pretty much whoever catches lightning in a bottle that week. It won't be anything like the US Open where you just go around trying to avoid a train wreck. I believe the winning score will be fairly low around -10 or better.

You're welcome. Tiger making some putts. Will be some low scores today from many so he better.

Agree .... Guy on XM just said the course is wet with no wind and couldn't possibly play easier.

Wind picking up a little. Be glad when tv coverage starts the online/app commentating sucks bad.

Hopefully Tiger won't blow it this weekend again and finally win another major.

It's about to rain like hell out there according to the radar.

If Tiger does not win today, I'll go on record and say he's done...

Through 3 Majors and 3 rounds of the 4th, his scoring averages for each round increase from the 1st round to the 4th (69.25, 70.75, 72.75, 73.33) :eek:

Something is clearly in his head as he tries to finish out tournaments.

He has said all year that he's back healthy 100% and that he is trusting his swing. Well, if that is all true and these are the results, that's not going to get it done.

Now, he may win a couple more but he's going to pass Jack with these results. The intimidation factor is no longer there obviously and if it's not, the rest of the world is now good enough to beat him every week.

I'd bet that almost everybody's scoring average goes up at the majors as the tournament goes on. Its kind of funny how Tiger keeps top 10ing in majors and somehow he's not playing well.

VN Store

Back