The 2012 PGA Championship

i never said Tiger was totally washed up, I even mentioned he'll have chances. But I'm not ready to put him in as a favorite for every major. I'm not even ready to make him a favorite when he's in the top five after Friday. You though, talked about how all sorts of pros are winning majors past and most of their tour wins after they turn 40. But they don't.

Fowler's 23 and has craploads of talent. There's only 4 majors a year to go around, and a lot of guys out there capable of snagging one.

:birgits_giggle:

I know. Still doesn't negate the fact that Fowler has been dismal in majors. Is he capable of winning one? Sure he is, but it's more likely he will never win one GIVEN the level of competition out there right now.

NO...are you looking for some type of debate?

I was stating a fact. That's all

no, I just didn't see any relevance to the topic. I've never stated that old farts can't win majors, it happens, it just doesn't happen that often.

:birgits_giggle:

I know. Still doesn't negate the fact that Fowler has been dismal in majors. Is he capable of winning one? Sure he is, but it's more likely he will never win one GIVEN the level of competition out there right now.

this statement is WAAAAAAAAAAY out there. Given Fowler's talent and abilities plus his young age, I think it's highly likely he gets at least one.

VN Store

Back