The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this. I loved what I saw out of the players and the team as a whole tonight, but you're not going to hear any "turning the corner" talk from me until we actually win one of these big games. We've been too close before, only to fall flat.

I feel like there are two separate components that everyone's sort of running together. "I am proud as hell of our kids" is one; "We are getting better and the winning's about to start" is the other. I'm enthusiastically 100 percent on board with the first half of it. I just don't think that the second half of it falls as automatically as most of the FF seems to.

Keeping it close against the buttsniffers means nothing. Beat Missouri. Beat Auburn. Beat Vanderbilt. That will mean something.

Last edited:
I took my little girl outside and pointed out some stars and we sang some of her favorite songs together for awhile. It helped. Sports is stupid.

I went to hang out with a friend who's dad is in the hospital with throat cancer. It put things into perspective.

Edit: that came out sounding selfish, i didn't do it for that reason. :/

Instead of going with your best reliever with the bases loaded in the 9th, you go with a starter.

Managers are stupid.

You know what, **** all you guys! I hate that we lost but it was only bc Pig was trying his ass off. I haven't been more proud of a UT team in years.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back