The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep two large TVs set up right next to each other for this exact purpose. Not a problem, except insofar as watching both of my local teams shat the bed right next to each other, ending one's season and ruining the other's, might cause my face to explode.

I keep two large TVs set up right next to each other for this exact purpose. Not a problem, except insofar as watching both of my local teams shat the bed right next to each other, ending one's season and ruining the other's, might cause my face to explode.

Falcons should win.

I got 2 tvs and my laptop in my setup.

I expect the Falcons to win, obviously. But the season is officially deep in the shatter if they don't. I take nothing for granted.

So, have I read the pulse of the thread correctly by sensing a strong desire to get Uggla back in?

Holy crap.

Someone needs to get hot. Like Beltran and Glaus combined hot.

I think I'm confused..

I think you mean McCann isn't calling the game, the bench is?

Yes. They show looking over repeatedly.

He might just be looking over with a runner on base for base running purposes however.

Yes. But Janish would be ineligible next series if we advance. Not that it matters at this point.

Idk when the nose thing happened but Janish hasn't even played, and if you aren't going to play him for the 9th inning of a 4-3 game, then why carry him?

I'm over my brief negativity stint. I'm ready to whip dey ass tonight and whip dey ass again Wednesday. Time to **** the prom queen.
B4GDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back