The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word from the weekend recruiting wU?

I'm sure Wu can give a much more detailed version but the general consensus seems to be a whole hell of a lot of positive vibes from a list of who's who guys we would love to land but no actual news so far, except for losing one actually.

Any word from the weekend recruiting wU?

Recruits are all saying that the great performance by the crowd and specifically GAVol in the section to their left inspired them all to commit later today.

Pretty sure this weekend did wonders for Josh Malone. He seemed quite impressed.

I can't imagine a better recruiting scenario than Saturday night. A crazy, electric, positive crowd. A well coached team that wasn't quite good enough to get it done which makes recruits feel needed. A standing ovation for the players as they walked off the field.

<---- New avi

628x471.jpg

From the best Braves memory since McCann went yard off of the Rocket vs Houston. This avi just monumentally swayed all the leverage our way.

Last edited:
I can't imagine a better recruiting scenario than Saturday night. A crazy, electric, positive crowd. A well coached team that wasn't quite good enough to get it done which makes recruits feel needed. A standing ovation for the players as they walked off the field.

No joke. I don't know how we didn't net some commitments that night

I still can't believe Freddy Garcia is pitching an elimination game in for the atlanta braves in 2013. I keep waiting for the Kris Medlen announcement.

Me too. This is just unbelievable. We just plucked this guy out of the Orioles farm system a few weeks ago and now he is starting the biggest game in the last several years. It's truly insane.

Not insane, imo. We paid Derek Lowe 60 mill to start our last elimination game. I'd call it more par for the course.

/gag

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back