The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five games in, so take it for what it's worth, but based on games to date Manning is projected to throw for 6,029 yards with 64 TDs and 3 Ints on 480 completions...

lol

When asked about Gattis in the OF.. "I think that Gattis, you know he's going to get four at-bats. You don't know if he's going to get the ball hit to him in the first seven innings. So that's the theory that we go with him in the outfield."

Speechless.

When asked about Gattis in the OF.. "I think that Gattis, you know he's going to get four at-bats. You don't know if he's going to get the ball hit to him in the first seven innings. So that's the theory that we go with him in the outfield."

Speechless.

Going to go down as one of the greatest philosophers of his generation

Speechless.

So Fredi not only doesn't understand baseball stats, but he doesn't get logic either.

I will say that Gattis has really surprised me wih his bat this series however. But he shouldn't be starting.

What a retard. The ball gets hit to Gattis in the first inning every game. He then proceeds to run around in circles trying to find the ball. Fool.

I will say that Gattis has really surprised me wih his bat this series however. But he shouldn't be starting.

Agree completely with first sentence. Second sentence..

START HIM AT CATCHER

McCann wasn't hitting, got hurt, missed a week leading up to the long layoff before the playoffs, and you think he's just gonna jump in the saddle roaring? And even so, now that he clearly is still not hitting, bench him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back