The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to watch Netflix but too many of my damn friends are watching my account so i cant and im watching Crackle. Going with a movie called Ninja Cheerleaders lol

Best thing about being married, at least in my experience, is an almost complete lack of female drama in my life.

Abso-friggin-lutely

...and both my kids are boys. Sometimes my home resembles a bad frat house, but it's a small price to pay.

I fell asleep but that seemed mega brutal last night. Hats off to a really good season.

sad_man.jpg

I don't wanna go to work. I don't wanna move. If American society wants to push the importance of sports, it should allow a day of grieving instead of havin to be at work ~8 hrs after you get blasted in the nads in brutal fashion for the second time three days.

I don't wanna go to work. I don't wanna move. If American society wants to push the importance of sports, it should allow a day of grieving instead of havin to be at work ~8 hrs after you get blasted in the nads in brutal fashion for the second time three days.

Seconded. Productivity today= non existent

Why does it seem like we're the only ones who realize what a sh!t show Fredi is?

Because in baseball the majority of people don't watch a lot of the regular season and then follow the postseason not knowing all that much about the team. So all they really see is that this team won the division with him as manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back