The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ainge and @VolRumorMill saying HUGE news coming today on the recruiting end.. Said it would change the course of this class.. Barnett, Malone, Moseley doesn't do that Adoree Jackson, Clifton Garrett does, IMO..

I'm not sure we've seen the last of Tim Hudson. The staff is sorely lacking a veteran presence.

I'm not sure we've seen the last of Tim Hudson. The staff is sorely lacking a veteran presence.

I would guess it depends on what he can get out there on the market. Someone will probably offer him two years. I can't see the Braves doing that.

Bout time for Medlen and Minor to grow up.

It's a very dicey spot though. Trotting out an inexperienced catcher with a young rotation in full on win now mode would make me uncomfortable.

Bout time for Medlen and Minor to grow up.

It's a very dicey spot though. Trotting out an inexperienced catcher with a young rotation in full on win now mode would make me uncomfortable.

No doubt. Along those lines, I really liked how Laird caught Teheran. Seems he handled him much better than McCann.

All things considered this staff for the most part pitched much better than I figured they would've, hopfully they can continue to improve.

We need Beachy bad. Hope he is back to the Beachy of old.

I would guess it depends on what he can get out there on the market. Someone will probably offer him two years. I can't see the Braves doing that.

I talked to a guy yesterday (I know, I know) that is extremely close to Hudson and he says Huddy wants to pitch two more years and has zero interest in moving.. Thinks he'll do it well below market value and possibly on a year to year basis.

Since EOF is a FA, I think Wood stays in the pen. IMO. Is Johnny Venters still alive? Maybe try to sign Huddy cheap, and another guy? Maybe J. Johnson.

I talked to a guy yesterday (I know, I know) that is extremely close to Hudson and he says Huddy wants to pitch two more years and has zero interest in moving.. Thinks he'll do it well below market value and possibly on a year to year basis.
I'd be SHOCKED if he left. We'd have to show him the door imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back