The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting into NHL a little more serious this year. Never had a team, can I join you and the preds Scotty?

Thought you were tired of gut punch losses? Well, I guess the preds never make it to the guy punch part. Just enjoy the losses.

Thought you were tired of gut punch losses? Well, I guess the preds never make it to the guy punch part. Just enjoy the losses.

I'm a sports masochist, I can't help it. Plus they are on tv here all the time. I would rather go with the preds over the bluejackets.

Nothing makes me chuckle more than everytime "America's Best Fans" retweets a Cardinal fan calling Busch Stadium, "Bush Stadium". Idiots, man.

And along that note

tvfys-20110727.jpg

Let's go Pirates, once again.

Jump right in buddy, the water feels fantastic.

I don't know if you know this, but if I supposedly wanted to start following the Preds more as well, would I be able to see most or all of their games on TV here in Knoxville on one of the Fox Sports South channels the Braves come on, or would some sort of premium NHL subscription be required?

I don't know if you know this, but if I supposedly wanted to start following the Preds more as well, would I be able to see most or all of their games on TV here in Knoxville on one of the Fox Sports South channels the Braves come on, or would some sort of premium NHL subscription be required?

No premium sub needed at all. Most all of the games will be on the Fox Sports South channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back