The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Wu, are we getting close to calling this up tick in talent in Tennessee a new normal? Or are we just in a good cycle?

I know we aren't Ga or Fla, but it seems like we can get a good chunk of our classes from in state now.

Holy hell! So now the Oregon cheerleaders are apparently wearing custom contacts for their game this weekend.

BWTmuSiCIAEmErF.jpg

BWT3A4jIUAAhkSS.jpg

That chit is terrifying.

So it's silly to take a message board so seriously that you "hate" someone who posts on it, but someone who uses the ignore feature to eliminate posts they don't want to spend time reading is a "pussy." Huh?

I mean "pussy" not as a personal shot but more as just a way to poke fun at it. Nobody should take it personally.

Nati returns..

Female hormones run rampant..

Same song, 48th verse. ***** and moan somewhere else.

You interpreting me as *****ing and moaning is on you...

I'm clowning in this Braves thread 100% percent of the time. It's funny to me that some get so bent out of shape, maybe one day ya'll will realize it ain't that serious.

And you're right we've been through this before and it's a joke, can I live?

:peace2:

Hey Wu, are we getting close to calling this up tick in talent in Tennessee a new normal? Or are we just in a good cycle?

I know we aren't Ga or Fla, but it seems like we can get a good chunk of our classes from in state now.

It seems that way, but at the same time idk. That would be a good question for VQ. You can tell with this year and next that talent is becoming greater. Especially Nashville.

Since 2008, 4 stars or higher according to Rivals.

Donta Hightower ****
Aaron Douglas ****
Barrett Jones ****
Curt Phillips ****
Chris Jordan ****

Marlon Brown ****
Marsalis Teague ****
Austin Long ****
Alex Bullard ****
Eric Gordon ****

Barry Brunetti ****
Keiwone Malone ****
Justin Maclin ****
O.C. Brown ****
James Stone ****
Jacques Smith ****

Cam Clear ****
Antonio Richardson ****

Jovon Robinson ****
Blake Bars ****
I'Tavius Mathers ****
Drae Bowles ****
Chad Voytik ****
Will Redmond ****
Caleb Azubike ****
Brian Kimbrow ****
Graham Shuler ****
Andrew Jelks ****

Frank Herron *****
Jalen Ramsey *****
Christian Morris ****
Jason Carr ****
Jaylen Reeves-Maybin ****
Cornelius Elder ****
Mark Dodson Jr. ****
Austin Sanders ****
Jordan Wilkins ****

Jalen Hurd *****
Josh Malone ****
Derek Barnett ****
Todd Kelly Jr. ****
Vic Wharton ****
Rashaan Gaulden ****
Alex Bars ****
Petera Wilson ****
Emmanuel Smith ****

2015 (so far)

Jauan Jennings ****
Drew Richmond ****
Rico McGraw ****
Kyle Phillips ****
Van Jefferson ****
Josh Smith ****
Jack Jones ****
Ugo Amadi ****
C.J. Sanders ****
Joshua McMillon ****
Donovan Sheffield ****

Trending upward, with 2011 being the aberration.

EDIT: Also, if you live in Tennessee and want your kid to be a good athlete, name them Jalen or some variation of it.

Last edited:
So I've robbed the cradle from local community college, freshman (collegiate) soccer player and have non nude but "risqué pic I'd like to share. What say the powers?

I'm clowning in this Braves thread 100% percent of the time. It's funny to me that some get so bent out of shape, maybe one day ya'll will realize it ain't that serious.

Deliberately annoying people for your own amusement is the very definition of trolling.

We have indeed been through this before, repeatedly. It's getting old.

The talent around Nashville is getting out of hand. And it shows no sign of slowing down, the Nashville class of 2017 is suppose to be "legendary" according to Rivals.

Why do you even post in here? We despite the arguing like each other in here and arent trying to troll each other all the damn time, like you just admitted to doing in the above bolded part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back