The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...what's with the hate in here for OCI and Ron? I've never seen them do that much. BB on the other hand...

Other than lie about his location and masquerading as an insider, OCI has been nothing but upstanding.

There's just something almost pathological that goes on with the recruiting guys. It's like it's never enough to just be a guy posting an opinion. Inevitably, they just tend to get wrapped up in pretending to know stuff they don't.

Reactions: 1 person
So...what's with the hate in here for OCI and Ron? I've never seen them do that much. BB on the other hand...

Ron is a tool who does nothing but copy stuff from pay sites.
OCI is a dick head who acts like an insider but in reality he does nothing more than guess at stuff like everyone else on the board. He always quotes himself when he's right but tucks away like a turtle's head when he's wrong.

Other than lie about his location and masquerading as an insider, OCI has been nothing but upstanding.

There's just something almost pathological that goes on with the recruiting guys. It's like it's never enough to just be a guy posting an opinion. Inevitably, they just tend to get wrapped up in pretending to know stuff they don't.

Bingo

Ron is a tool who does nothing but copy stuff from pay sites.
OCI is a dick head who acts like an insider but in reality he does nothing more than guess at stuff like everyone else on the board. He always quotes himself when he's right but tucks away like a turtle's head when he's wrong.

I can see the OCI hate, but I still don't get it with Ron. I probably wouldn't see most of the stuff he brings over since I'm not a member of the pay sites.

E-cred and egos brother. Following recruiting on a free site lends to that somewhat, but trying so hard to get "respect" for taking material from paysites and posting here or for predicting what 17-18 year olds will do reeks of pathetic.

That said, I'm glad the info gets brought here, but be mature enough to leave your ego off the internet as much as possible.

Lord Vader was good at it. Wu is good at it too. Ron goes a bit too far imo, because he's become tied to his internet persona enough to care whether he's fastest to get info here before all the others. OCI is even worse because he often makes it about himself and his predictions.

Now this is my opinion. I am grateful for the good they bring to the board (info, optimism, etc.), just maybe maintain balance and perspective better.

E-cred and egos brother. Following recruiting on a free site lends to that somewhat, but trying so hard to get "respect" for taking material from paysites and posting here or for predicting what 17-18 year olds will do reeks of pathetic.

That said, I'm glad the info gets brought here, but be mature enough to leave your ego off the internet as much as possible.

Lord Vader was good at it. Wu is good at it too. Ron goes a bit too far imo, because he's become tied to his internet persona enough to care whether he's fastest to get info here before all the others. OCI is even worse because he often makes it about himself and his predictions.

Now this is my opinion. I am grateful for the good they bring to the board (info, optimism, etc.), just maybe maintain balance and perspective better.

Roger that, I agree with you.

I can see the OCI hate, but I still don't get it with Ron. I probably wouldn't see most of the stuff he brings over since I'm not a member of the pay sites.

Which is exactly how it is supposed to be, Hubbs and company make there money by people paying for pay site info not one clown paying for it and then running it over to a free site. Also for some reason he thinks because he is doing what he views as a "great service" for volnation he for some reason thinks he is always right when in fact most of the time his intelligence is on the same level as the average dumbass.

Which is exactly how it is supposed to be, Hubbs and company make there money by people paying for pay site info not one clown paying for it and then running it over to a free site. Also for some reason he thinks because he is doing what he views as a "great service" for volnation he for some reason thinks he is always right when in fact most of the time his intelligence is on the same level as the average dumbass.

Okay, so what irritates you, him paying for it and bringing out here or for the attitude that he brings with it? Or both.

Last edited:
If you actually "hate" some random on a message board you're doing it wrong.

So it's silly to take a message board so seriously that you "hate" someone who posts on it, but someone who uses the ignore feature to eliminate posts they don't want to spend time reading is a "pussy." Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back