The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blank is putting into it about what it would have cost him to put an open-air stadium at the site of the old GM plant in Doraville. The city/state are paying for the rest, which is the part that they wanted anyway. I'm a Georgia taxpayer and I'm all right with it.

As an Atlanta resident, I'm indifferent. I have to pay ridiculous hotel and rental car taxes everywhere I travel, might as well hit travelers to Atlanta.

But I do hate where they put these stadiums. It's not fan friendly at all. It will not be a good Superbowl site.

@SportsCenter: "No disrespect to the coaches who were here before [...] but you want a coach that you would go to war for." USC QB Cody Kessler

Shots fired?

Saying "no disrespect, but...." cracks me up. It's just like saying "no offense, but..." when the statement that immediately follows is undoubtedly going to be offensive.

Eli Manning has been sacked 16 times this year already. He was sacked a total of 19 times all of last year.

His most sacks taken in a year was 30 in 2009. He's on pace for approx. 35 in 2013.

Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back