The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living where I do and with people knowing I went to school at UT, since it was announced I've been contacted by at least 25 people asking if we were going. There are tons of people who are planning out hotels and RV rentals already, 3 years in advance. It may be gimmicky but I have a feeling they will be just fine as a one off, "event" game.

For anyone who's up for camping with regards to lodging, their cup will be running over with options in Bristol. As long as the game isn't too late into November, the temps outside shouldn't be too unbearable either. For people who want to go but prefer to sleep indoors, there's no time too early to try and book accommodations once they nail down for certain the date of the game.

I forgot anyone watches NFL games other than the Broncos. I'll go back to my wife's chore list now.

On a separate note, I see the Redskins are wearing my favorite uniforms tonight.

Added to that for ya Bossman, I thought the spelling difference would make it obvious but I guess not. Granted people do misspell Manning's name on here all the time so I probably shouldn't assume.
No. Carry on. I'm clearly an idiot. I saw the post out context and made a dumbass assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back