The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was thinking you might be a bit pissed off by that whole scenario.

Two opportunities to put the game away, and you're going to go ball control trying to run clock. It pisses me off every time... they completely abandon what got them to this point in the first place. And then, we're going to play prevent defense even though they've been in Brady's face all day...and that "prevent" defense ultimately prevents nothing and they give up a winning score anyways.

But hey, what the hell do I know.

Two opportunities to put the game away, and you're going to go ball control trying to run clock. It pisses me off every time... they completely abandon what got them to this point in the first place. And then, we're going to play prevent defense even though they've been in Brady's face all day...and that "prevent" defense ultimately prevents nothing and they end up winning anyways.

But hey, what the hell do I know.

Completely agree but I was even more annoyed by the decision to throw the ball on 3rd and 7 with 2:20 left to go. You have to run the ball there and either make them use their last time out or run it down to the 2 minute warning.

Although actually I'm just sitting out on the deck drinking whiskey with Mrs Verc, and the NFL game is 50 feet away through two panes of glass. So really, neither.

I can barely watch the hockey playoffs after the Caps bow out, and I can barely watch baseball after the Braves bow out. Especially for an AL game. NFL.

I'm with you on MLB. After the Braves are eliminated, I don't watch another game until spring training.

I can solve a Rubik's Cube more easily.

I could consistently do a Rubik's Cube in under 30 seconds when I was 13, back at the height of the Rubik's Cube thing. Probably couldn't do one at all anymore. O the useless effort I expended on that. Even Dungons and Dragons was an upgrade.

I could consistently do a Rubik's Cube in under 30 seconds when I was 13, back at the height of the Rubik's Cube thing. Probably couldn't do one at all anymore. O the useless effort I expended on that. Even Dungons and Dragons was an upgrade.

I was actually pretty good at it when I was a kid. I had all the formulas memorized. Unfortunately, my brain power has diminished significantly since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back