The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Gonzalez has the most annoying walk up music EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

Apparently Dunbar, lady Vols basketball commit, told Dewayne Hendrix congrats on choosing UT on twitter... He retweeted it. Tifwiw

Just reserved my 2 tickets to UT v Va Tech, September 10, 2016 at BMS via the Tennessee Fund.

VFMFL right here, son.

I assume we have zero idea what tickets are going to cost yet, right?

I sort of want to go just for the spectacle, but I'd be a lot more cheerfully willing to put up with the fact that I won't be able to actually, you know, see the game if the tickets are priced accordingly. Just on sheer principle.

I sort of want to go just for the spectacle, but I'd be a lot more cheerfully willing to put up with the fact that I won't be able to actually, you know, see the game if the tickets are priced accordingly. Just on sheer principle.

I'm going. Whether I enter or not will depend on what you said.

No idea, really...just whatever face value is. I don't really care. It's totally a novelty game, but there's no chance I'm going to miss it.

Good ole cardinals fans

@suplexilicious
I love that Puig gets autocorrected to "pig". Piece of **** communist Cuban needs a ball thrown at his face. #nlcs #showboating

I don't know what bearing this will play on the football tickets but the standard face value for the Cup race is $90ish for the bleacher seats in the turns and low on the straightaways. I think the individual seats that are higher up on both straightaways are about $110. Busch race tickets are usually about half that. I'd imagine the prices will end up being similar to a game at Neyland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back