The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what bearing this will play on the football tickets but the standard face value for the Cup race is $90ish for the bleacher seats in the turns and low on the straightaways. I think the individual seats that are higher up on both straightaways are about $110. Busch race tickets are usually about half that. I'd imagine the prices will end up being similar to a game at Neyland.

I had no idea it cost that much to go to a NASCAR race. That's insane.

We'll see how they end up pricing it, but I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars to go to a game we can't see. I doubt I'm the only one.

Seven kids would probably be fun if you could afford to hire two full-time nannies to take care of them. And if you could also afford to buy the house next door to live in yourself.

I had no idea it cost that much to go to a NASCAR race. That's insane.

We'll see how they end up pricing it, but I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars to go to a game we can't see. I doubt I'm the only one.

That was a big part of the reason I was wondering if they could actually sell it out. If they price tickets with the visibility issues in mind, it's feasible. If they try to get the typical Bristol going rate, I have a hard time seeing their being 160k people willing to pay $100+ a head to go watch a game on the video board (which is a whole other bag of worms considering that its on a 100 foot tall scoring pylon in the center if the infield) just to be a part of the biggest crowd in CFB history.

Honestly did not think I would pull this one out against Noch, would certainly not have bet on Ryan Matthews pretty much scoring the same as Andrew luck. Get GWN at a good time with the saints off next week

How the hell does anyone ever find their seats in this place?

It's pretty easy. There's several different grandstands, named Allisons, Pearson, Kulwicki, Petty, Yarbrough, Junior Johnson, Waltrip and Wallace. Within in each grandstand the sections are designated A, B, C, etc. just like at Neyland.

It's pretty easy. There's several different grandstands, named Allisons, Pearson, Kulwicki, Petty, Yarbrough, Junior Johnson, Waltrip and Wallace. Within in each grandstand the sections are designated A, B, C, etc. just like at Neyland.

When you walk up to a normal stadium you're looking for a section number. These usually go in order, so as soon as you've seen two sections, you almost always know which direction you need to start walking. I can walk into a brand new baseball stadium and find my seats 90 percent as well as if I'd been there 10 times before. Having to look for people's names seems like a nightmare.

When you walk up to a normal stadium you're looking for a section number. These usually go in order, so as soon as you've seen two sections, you almost always know which direction you need to start walking. I can walk into a brand new baseball stadium and find my seats 90 percent as well as if I'd been there 10 times before. Having to look for people's names seems like a nightmare.

Well, we might as well forfeit the game, nobody will be able to find their seats.

Well, we might as well forfeit the game, nobody will be able to find their seats.

As long as the team can find their sideline we should be okay. Just seems like a crazy setup. Although maybe it's fun -- from what I know about Nascar fans, I assume they would refuse to buy seats in a section named after a driver they didn't like. Maybe there are fistfights over it. Maybe it's fun.

First strip club attendance in year or two got some "extra attention" after a dance or three. The smell of my polo inthen morning will be victory. Also I need to quit smoking. Have been working .5-1 pack a day for 7 years now, finally starting to regret it.

Chop away

First strip club attendance in year or two got some "extra attention" after a dance or three. The smell of my polo inthen morning will be victory. Also I need to quit smoking. Have been working .5-1 pack a day for 7 years now, finally starting to regret it.

Chop away

Extra attention... did she actually look at you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back