The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody hates him. It's just curious that there's a kid in the Braves' system who plays the very position the Braves need to fill most and who has been hitting the hell out of the ball, and yet the Braves haven't fast-tracked him at all. Either there's a reason for it or the Braves are stupid. We don't know which yet.

Im staring to lean towards the latter.

She still actually usually goes to classes where she sits there in a giant room full of people in person, which is why the iPad w/ data has been such a big deal for her. She's done a few of those webinar things where she has to sit in her office all day, but I think she thinks that sucks even worse.

Gotcha. I'll be doing that next month (class+iPad) but I prefer being in my office where I can work like normal and just kind of have this on in the background.

Im staring to lean towards the latter.

He can't play defense, he can't run, and he has no power. He certainly has amateur and minor league on base skills, but nothing else. I'm with Verc, I don't hate him, he just probably isn't all that great of a player.

Friends dad got us lost in the Nashville ghetto once. There were kids walking around with sawed off shotguns. It was like a scene out of black hawk down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back