The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
England's really living on the edge right now. As long as they hold on, they're in, but a loss or draw throws them into the roulette wheel of the draw for the two leg play ins. There's some GOOD trams that are going to wind up second in their group and have work left to do.

Yeah, certainly wouldn't feel comfortable with a one goal lead knowing lewandowski is on the other side. After looking like England could put 2 or 3 in the first half, haven't look near as strong this half

Yeah, certainly wouldn't feel comfortable with a one goal lead knowing lewandowski is on the other side. After looking like England could put 2 or 3 in the first half, haven't look near as strong this half

There's already been 3 or 4 chances in the second half where Poland has come within about an eyelash of scoring. As you said, 20 minutes is a long time to hold on with Lewandowski on the other side.

Well that was the most disappointing google search ever.

Don't like Ashley Cole? How about his ex wife Cheryl instead?

cheryl-cole-in-cannes-3-1305324060-view-2.jpg

Wow. I didn't realize just how hapless San Marino has been in qualifying. No wins, no draws, nine losses and a goal differential of -45 so far. They're also trailing Ukraine 7-0 right now to add on top of all that.

Might as well go ahead and throw in peter crouch's wife

I don't have time to go through and list all of the ridiculous gfs of international soccer players, I was just providing Ben with a more satisfactory Google option from the Cole family.

So it was a "Who's the cutest couple" debate. Wow. What exactly brought that about? This thread goes all over the place, but I still can't figure out how it would end up there.

Lotto asked the question, i responded with "lol im not getting into that, it won't end well." but i did anyways. Dbake was also involved.

Enough about that.

Soccer's done for a while, the Red Sox/Tigers game is in the early innings, so I guess I'm off to spend a little while doing one of my least favorite things, which is picking up the leaves in my yard. They aren't that bad yet but with it forecast to rain the next couple days they could get out of hand by the weekend. I've figured out its MUCH easier to just pick them up about once a week than to let them all fall and try to get them then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back