The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fantastic day of World Cup qualifiers is about to commence. Lets go Egypt

I'm really torn about how I want tonight's game to play out. On one hand, I would feel bad rooting against the US. On the other hand, the game means nothing as we've already won the hex, and a US win pr draw tonight at the very least punches Mexico's ticket to the next stage of qualifying.

If you're in an unfamiliar city and the street names are states or notable members of the civil rights movement, it's a good bet to turn around and gtfo

'If a friend calls you on the telephone and says they're lost on Martin Luther King Boulevard and they want to know what they should do, the best response is ‘Run!’

Needed more Chris Rock in this discussion.

I'm really torn about how I want tonight's game to play out. On one hand, I would feel bad rooting against the US. On the other hand, the game means nothing as we've already won the hex, and a US win pr draw tonight at the very least punches Mexico's ticket to the next stage of qualifying.

Yeah, I'm kind of indifferent to the result tonight. Would be happy with a win, and would be happy with making Mexico swear a bit.

For those going to the game this weekend, you may like this if you haven't already seen it...

VFL weekend for South Carolina that Jones and Antone Davis have spearheaded, with invitations to more than 150 former Vols. Those who return will be asked to not only participate in the pre-game 'Vol Walk' but also be asked to run through the 'T' with the team in pre-game.

For those going to the game this weekend, you may like this if you haven't already seen it...

Like this a lot.

Now if only the rain projected to come through will either speed up or slow down. Only a 30% chance at the moment for Saturday but both Friday and Sunday are supposed to be perfect.

Hey Z.. You remember the Jordan mcraes world have you paid rent thing you made for me last year? Could you put "Gives MJ Buckets" on this bad boy

England vs. Poland is a pretty good game on fox sports one for those interested

England's really living on the edge right now. As long as they hold on, they're in, but a loss or draw throws them into the roulette wheel of the draw for the two leg play ins. There's some GOOD trams that are going to wind up second in their group and have work left to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back