The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PJ-AW514_SP_HOF_G_20100818190532.jpg

I don't always have a life threatening injury, but when I do, I play tennis

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1
It's just funny to see all you hardened, cynical, world-weary modern kids with an actual hero about whom you can't take a joke. I actually think it's kind of charming.

I actually don't disagree with you on this one, but come on man you've blugeoned that horse for years. Let it go, brother. Let it go.

Greg Olson and Chris Chambliss are also contenders with a dark horse candidacy from Dion James.

I actually don't disagree with you on this one, but come on man you've blugeoned that horse for years. Let it go, brother. Let it go.

Y'all are so funny about it. It's hard to resist.

I'm sure if message boards had been around in the 80s, there would have been hardened old jackasses who grew up rooting for Hank Aaron and Eddie Mathews who would have given 14-year-old me hell about Murph.

Greg Olson and Chris Chambliss are also contenders with a dark horse candidacy from Dion James.

I vote we go with Olson. He at least played most of his career here. If there were a Hall Of Mediocrity somewhere, maybe in Nebraska, Chambliss would definitely go in as a Yankee.

I don't care what Statler and Waldorf say, we are going with Chipper Jones since I came up with the idea damn it

Reactions: 1 person
Take it easy, Beeker. Your frame of reference is the past 15 minutes. We're trying to educate here.

We should name it after Chris Chambliss and start every new page off with a video clip of one of his Braves highlights.

I'll be right back as soon as I figure out whether or not he ever had a highlight.

We should name it after Chris Chambliss and start every new page off with a video clip of one of his Braves highlights.

I'll be right back as soon as I figure out whether or not he ever had a highlight.

Other than the walk off HR as a Yankee where he got scared of the crowd rushing the field and ran into the dugout?

When I come over in the Reds thread and start making fun of Joey Votto or Pete Rose at Reds fans, it'll be a fair comparison.

From now on I will grade all overrated things on the Nerlens Noel (minimally overrated) to Pete Rose (criminally overrated) scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back