The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From now on I will grade all overrated things on the Nerlens Noel (minimally overrated) to Pete Rose (criminally overrated) scale.

I like the idea of a Noel-Rose Scale, but you need three more guys in the middle, so you can go minimally overrated, somewhat overrated, moderately overrated, very overrated, Pete Rose overrated. I'd like to nominate Joe Torre for the second-to-top spot.

I like the idea of a Noel-Rose Scale, but you need three more guys in the middle, so you can go minimally overrated, somewhat overrated, moderately overrated, very overrated, Pete Rose overrated. I'd like to nominate Joe Torre for the second-to-top spot.

Toss up between joe and jac smith. I lean towards joe because he's more famous and this scale is clearly going national

Just saw Captain Phillips. Wow. End was intense, and Tom Hanks does one of the best acted scenes I've seen in a long time.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Toss up between joe and jac smith. I lean towards joe because he's more famous and this scale is clearly going national

Yes, which means you need to keep Noel in there only provisionally, because there's a chance that in 3-5 years nobody will remember who he is.

Outside of Tennessee fans the only people that know jac smith are the ones that see him fail to set the edge every saturday against their team. If we are going to make this scale based on vols though then I nominate J a s o n C r o o m

MODERATOR EDIT: Spaces added to thwart Google Alert

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back