The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Verc not a Guiness woman?

She is. The keg's out though. She had a nice sixer of her favorite IPA in the fridge, but after the keg blew this weekend, I commandeered it. Today she came home to sudden disappointment.

Fortunately there's a drive-through liquor store 3/4 of a mile from my house. Problem solved, although I'm still getting some grief.

She is. The keg's out though. She had a nice sixer of her favorite IPA in the fridge, but after the keg blew this weekend, I commandeered it. Today she came home to sudden disappointment.

Fortunately there's a drive-through liquor store 3/4 of a mile from my house. Problem solved, although I'm still getting some grief.

Ah. Though you'd think she would know by now that other than the good whiskey you buy her once a year no alcohol is safe in the Vercingetorix household.

Apparently Dwight Howard is upset that the Magic have given his old number to Tobias Harris. He claims that he and the team did a lot of great things during his time there and that his old #12 should be "special".

Can't believe Puig didn't reach up and move the moon to create an eclipse so that he wouldn't lose that ball in the sun.

Reactions: 1 person
Verc's twin sister?

tumblr_mupkt516uv1s065v0o1_500.jpg

Butch confirming 30 will be the number of recruits signed.

Also said there is an increasing focus on finding taller corners.

Confirmed previous news on Maggitt, saying they've prepared for him to be out but if he somehow comes back it's a pleasant surprise (paraphrased).

Butch confirming 30 will be the number of recruits signed.

Also said there is an increasing focus on finding taller corners.

Confirmed previous news on Maggitt, saying they've prepared for him to be out but if he somehow comes back it's a pleasant surprise (paraphrased).

Was one of the things I liked about Tee Shepard. Have never seen a fanbase so against signing a former top 100 player that would be starting at Notre Dame right now if he had the proper guidance in high school as some of our posters were last night.

Evidently today Butch received a package from a local elementary school. Inside were pictures drawn by the students for Pig Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back