The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the double down option. That's my plan until when/if I get to 40. 56 one game/day takes too long. That's over a third of the season, limiting your chances to build a 56 game steak.

@MLBLineups might be useful to you streakers that are also on Twitter. They post lineups for each team, no less than about 3-4 hours before first pitch. Could be helpful for last minute changes. The rules no longer penalize you for picking a player that winds up not playing that day, but I wouldn't want to lose by picking someone that was a last minute scratch, only to later have an unsuccessful PH appearance.

Just helps you get along quicker, if both guys hit, it counts as 2 days. But if only 1 hits, you lose. Of course the odds go way down by picking 2 though.

I gotcha.

Going with Heyward tonight. #fanloyalty

Awesome outing for Perez today. 0.2 IP 2 H 3 BB 2 ER thus far.......and he's leaving injured with the bases loaded.

F.M.L.

EDIT: Add 2 more ER a BS and a L.

Last edited:
Hugely underrate pickup imo.. He can shoot and defend big time.. He can create a little. He'll fit nicely into what we do for sure

We will be much better defensively now. We won't get picked apart by PG's on the PNR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back