The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hits through 3, but also 55 pitches through 3. Fredi probably salivating at the thought of getting a pitcher to pitch 150+

Golson to return to Notre Dame after this year. So much for the high and mighty Notre Dame holding there players to higher standards than any other university

Everett Golson says he plans to return to Notre Dame

I'm no Notre Dame fan, but it's no sure thing that he'll ever play another down there. He still has to appeal to the university to reinstate him. It has happened in the past, but who knows what the exact circumstances were behind Golson being kicked out anyway? He may be grasping at straws.

I still agree with your point about Notre Dame supposedly holding their players to higher standards though. BS

I'm no Notre Dame fan, but it's no sure thing that he'll ever play another down there. He still has to appeal to the university to reinstate him. It has happened in the past, but who knows what the exact circumstances were behind Golson being kicked out anyway? He may be grasping at straws.

I still agree with your point about Notre Dame supposedly holding their players to higher standards though. BS

Very true, didn't think about that. Especially considering I'm not sure what other schools would do if he tried transferring now with the dismissal "poor academic judgement" depending on what exactly the details are.

Jason needs to be more aggressive.

Also, Uggla leads the world in short hops from second base

Fredi... You've got 3 catchers. Why in the hell was Gerald Laird still in the game right there

Fredi... You've got 3 catchers. Why in the hell was Gerald Laird still in the game right there

He got a hit, which goes against my opinion, but I'd have hit McCann there. I'm sure you're referring to a pinch runner, which is also a good question.

I've got nothing.

He got a hit, which goes against my opinion, but I'd have hit McCann there. I'm sure you're referring to a pinch runner, which is also a good question.

I've got nothing.

Yeah, I meant a pinch runner. That seemed like a spot tailor made for Jordan Schaefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back