The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew he was athletic and was a reasonable defender but the three ball shocked me

Drinking mimosas (wanna fight about it verc?) on the front porch watching a wedding on the beach .. I love vacation

Could not agree more with the first and last two sentences. Hang on, allow me to demonstrate my new message board function..

Leonard is a very good player. Apparently Danny green doesn't miss threes..which I would have laughed at anyone suggesting that before this series started.

Severely underrated. He doesn't have the stats, but he's a perfect fit for that team.

I dare a mod to merge all the Vandy crap and send it to the NCAA forum or the Endzone.

:hi:

The idiocy of the fanbase paying attention to James Franklin while Nick Saban has won 3 titles in four years is freaking embarrassing.

Will be interesting to see what UNC does with Golson after caught cheating. He was committed to UNC for a long time before flipping close to enrolling due to the NCAA investigation

The idiocy of the fanbase paying attention to James Franklin while Nick Saban has won 3 titles in four years is freaking embarrassing.

I bet if you lived in middle Tennessee and suddenly had all these Vandy fans (and other assorted UT haters) come out of the woodwork and get in your face about how UT had fallen behind even Vandy, you'd feel differently about it. It's not that dissimilar to what it was like down here when UGA lost to Georgia Tech three times in a row 15 years ago, and the gap between UGA and Tech is a whole lot smaller than the gap between UT and Vandy has always been.

I hate to ride Freddie for the third day in a row, but lefties are hitting .380 against Marcum. I think I've got to saddle back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back