The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
They way Avilan and Gearrin have been pitching since EOF went down, every late situation would dictate multiple innings from Kimbrel. Hopefully Walden will be back this week and can take over the 8th inning, but the bullpen needs help in a bad way.

Hope that Walden looks like he did earlier this year, and not just before going on the DL.

How did Beachy's rehab start go? I missed his line on the game...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Beachy totaled 70 pitches while limiting the Mud Hens to two hits and two runs in four innings. He was charged with a wild pitch that scored a run in the second inning and surrendered a fourth-inning leadoff home run.

Fredi encouraged by Beachy's rehab start at Triple-A | braves.com: News

3 hitters in the everyday lineup hitting under .200 at the end of May. Amazing the Braves are in 1st.

They way Avilan and Gearrin have been pitching since EOF went down, every late situation would dictate multiple innings from Kimbrel. Hopefully Walden will be back this week and can take over the 8th inning, but the bullpen needs help in a bad way.

With everybody reliable out, Fredi is going to have to be willing to go to Kimbrel with runners on in the 8th. Asking him to get four or five outs rather than three shouldn't be THAT big a deal, and tonight it might have been the difference between a win and a loss.

With everybody reliable out, Fredi is going to have to be willing to go to Kimbrel with runners on in the 8th. Asking him to get four or five outs rather than three shouldn't be THAT big a deal, and tonight it might have been the difference between a win and a loss.

If they don't make roster move soon and drop a position player, Freidi is gonna have our whole staff on the DL. Having six relievers is in his head way too much.

I too have been confronted with the cold, uncomfortable reality that I am not infallible at Beat The Streak. Freddie betrayed me tonight. Against a pitcher who was giving up hits to lefties at a .380 clip coming in.

I too have been confronted with the cold, uncomfortable reality that I am not infallible at Beat The Streak. Freddie betrayed me tonight. Against a pitcher who was giving up hits to lefties at a .380 clip coming in.

If i had picked earlier in the day i would have been 1-2, Miggy got his hit

@ajcbraves: #Braves Fredi Gonzalez: "That eighth inning just kind of unraveled on us." And on leaving in Gearrin: "Who would like me to put in?"

I quit. Taking my bat and ball and going home.

@ajcbraves: #Braves Fredi Gonzalez: "That eighth inning just kind of unraveled on us." And on leaving in Gearrin: "Who would like me to put in?"

I quit. Taking my bat and ball and going home.

At the rate relievers are getting injured you might soon be able to take your bat and ball and go to Turner Field to be a relief pitcher for the Braves

Maybe Fredi legitimately doesn't understand that you can bring a relief pitcher in and leave him for more than one inning.

What? He had four hits in two days earlier this week. He's hit well since coming off the DL. Do they show all the games in prison?

One hit in NY. Batting .163. 3K's tonight. He should be in prison for stealing all of that money on his contract. He can be cell mates with BJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back