The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to watch it Verc, i cant. I used to be able to watch westerns with my dad when i was younger, i can't anymore.

Anybody seen Hotel Rwanda?

Is there any particular reason Laird has has caught all but one Teheran game?

As far as i know, Fredi doesn't want a rookie pitcher pitching to a rookie catcher. And i guess he usually pitches against lefties so they want a right handed bat. Im probably wrong on part of that?

I tried to watch it Verc, i cant. I used to be able to watch westerns with my dad when i was younger, i can't anymore.

When I saw that you were complaining that it was off to a slow start, I was just about to say that you are probably too young and YoutTube-y to watch a movie like that. No worries. Probably a video of a guy putting a beer can in his ass online you could watch instead.

Reactions: 1 person
when i saw that you were complaining that it was off to a slow start, i was just about to say that you are probably too young and youttube-y to watch a movie like that. No worries. Probably a video of a guy putting a beer can in his ass online you could watch instead.

pbr.........imo

When I saw that you were complaining that it was off to a slow start, I was just about to say that you are probably too young and YoutTube-y to watch a movie like that. No worries. Probably a video of a guy putting a beer can in his ass online you could watch instead.

Edited it huh? I saw the first draft.

I like all kinds of movies, that one just started slower than id like, i don't think it could hold my attention and keep me awake for 3 hours.

Earlier today i watched The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, about a boy in Germany who became friends with a Jew on the other side of the fence in a concentration camp. Nothing beer can in the ass-y about that one and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Never seen it

I like WWII stuff, its about a family, the father is in the German army and hes in charge of running a concentration camp. The family moves to the country and their land neighbors the camp. Their 8 year old son doesn't understand whats going on and that the camp is a bad place. He becomes friends with an 8 year old boy on the other side of the fence. The end is sad and ironic. I liked it though.

Edited it huh? I saw the first draft.

I meant it 100 percent in jovial good fun, but once I saw it up on the screen I thought the "and dumb" part might come across as ass-y in a way I didn't mean at all. Edited to avoid any misunderstanding.

All those westerns are slow. "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" is about four hours along, but the actual screenplay is only about 15-20 pages. Long stretches of no talking and dudes staring at each other. I gotta be in the mood for that kind of thing myself.

I meant it 100 percent in jovial good fun, but once I saw it up on the screen I thought the "and dumb" part might come across as ass-y in a way I didn't mean at all. Edited to avoid any misunderstanding.

All those westerns are slow. "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" is about four hours along, but the actual screenplay is only about 15-20 pages. Long stretches of no talking and dudes staring at each other. I gotta be in the mood for that kind of thing myself.

Its cool, just pointing out that i saw it before you changed it.

And that may be a good movie, but like TBrown was saying last week, not at this time of night

I like WWII stuff, its about a family, the father is in the German army and hes in charge of running a concentration camp. The family moves to the country and their land neighbors the camp. Their 8 year old son doesn't understand whats going on and that the camp is a bad place. He becomes friends with an 8 year old boy on the other side of the fence. The end is sad and ironic. I liked it though.

Have to check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back