The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny and says alot about prospects and rankings is basically no one had Evan Gattis on any of the top prospects list. Hell, he was buried behind some clowns in the Braves organizations rankings. LOLOLOL.

Keith Law had him as a "non prospect"

What's funny and says alot about prospects and rankings is basically no one had Evan Gattis on any of the top prospects list. Hell, he was buried behind some clowns in the Braves organizations rankings. LOLOLOL.

That's because he was 26. Not that I necessarily agree with that. Just stating the reason.

His BABIP is .183 with a higher LD% than last year. He's going to start producing. He's only played 25 games.

For his, and the Braves' sake, I hope so because right now, his production value to Atlanta is little, but his trade value (based on potential) is considerably higher....but dropping with every weak bouncer to 2nd.

Fair enough.

People keep forgetting he's 23. Look at Justin Upton. He still hasn't figured it out and he's 25. It takes time. Baseball's a very hard game. It's not basketball or football. Adjustments are made all the time. Jason will be fine. I expect something like a .260/.350/.480 line with great defense and baserunning this year.

Absolutely, he has had horrible luck this year. He has hit some hard balls with nothing to show countless times. Would like to see him start utilizing left field more often though. But he isn't rolling over as much this year in comparison to years past.

Absolutely, he has had horrible luck this year. He has hit some hard balls with nothing to show countless times. Would like to see him start utilizing left field more often though. But he isn't rolling over as much this year in comparison to years past.

Thank you. Like the one Matt Kemp robbed.

He's been unlucky.

We need arms in the pen now. Amazing how we've got to this point after the embarassment of riches we've had out there.

Thanks a lot Fredi.

If it goes to the bottom of the 9th tied, and Gearin comes in, Joey Bats will walk-off.

Perhaps Gattis will make it a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back