The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The going rate for free ballpark giveaway bobbleheads on Ebay seems to be about thirty bucks, which I guess explains why people hoard them. Thinking about getting my boy a FF one while I'm thinking about it and stashing it for Christmas.

Verc, are you as excited as I am that the Hawks apparently have a Tim Duncan clone on the roster? :crazy:

Actually, there's a rather infamous picture of a few of our posters that was once posted here and that guy reminds me of one guy in particular.

Who was the 3rd in that picture? Eric, Sab, and ? Was there somebody called Checkerboard Charlie or something along those lines?

CBC is a guy that I really wish you guys could have experienced from the early days of VN. Dude was funny and there was no doubt he was a fan, but he had some of the worst authority issues I've ever seen and couldn't understand why we had to run him after he posted nekkid pics of his wife.

CBC is a guy that I really wish you guys could have experienced from the early days of VN. Dude was funny and there was no doubt he was a fan, but he had some of the worst authority issues I've ever seen and couldn't understand why we had to run him after he posted nekkid pics of his wife.

Wow! I was definitely around when he was but it may not have been for very long. Nudes of the ole lady, classy touch.

Catching the Braves-Reds game tonight. either is a possible playoff opponent for STL. I can't stand the Reds. I'll be pulling for the Braves.

Cowherd and SVP have been talking about Sharknado all day, SVP asked Wes Welker if he watched it

Everybody has been talking about it for days and I have had no clue why. It's all over twitter to the point of annoyance, and from random places too. Bands I follow retweeting crap about it for no apparent reason and such.

Everybody has been talking about it for days and I have had no clue why. It's all over twitter to the point of annoyance, and from random places too. Bands I follow retweeting crap about it for no apparent reason and such.

Lol wtf? Could it really have been that good?

Lol wtf? Could it really have been that good?

No, definitely not. It's just become everybody's go to thing to make fun with, what they think, is something witty and clever. It usually isn't. Comedians have been having a field day with it too and they can't even make it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back