The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I've ever seen a team lose they're starting OF to injury in less than 2 games. I truly hope they'll all be fine and ready to go come the second half at least.

Not just the starting outfield. They found out today that the 4th outfielder is down for 6 weeks. Gattis is still on the shelf. The utility man is out for the year. Both the main setup guys are gone for the year. It's gotten ridiculous.

Wood is very impressive. My only worry is him being able to consistently locate with that delivery. Lots of herky jerky movements that don't leave much room for error. Absolutely a great talent tho.

Just pulled up lame running to 1st base. BJ landed funny on a dive in the top of the 1st and left.

Schaefer has a stress fracture.

Holy crap. So our OF tomorrow is Reed, Terd, and ???

I had a stress fracture in my ankle not long ago. Was in a boot for a while. Unpleasant.

Meh, stress fractures are like hangnails to hockey players. Rub some dirt on it and get back out there...

Right Verc?

I made my own injury worse by continuing to try to run and train on it. Had I stopped when the excruciating freaking pain began, I probably could have cut my rehab time in half.

Although I see the poke you're taking at Mr Bobblehead.

I'd like to take this opportunity to speculate on how awful tomorrows lineup may be:

Simmons SS
Johnson RF
Freeman 1B
Johnson 3B
Uggla 2B
Laird C
Pastornicky CF
Tedoslavich LF

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back