The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta needs a FOR guy. Even if Beachy is strong coming back, we have to accept that Medlen is a good #2 or #3 option (with Minor being the other) Teheran and Huddy are adequate 4-5 guys. We need a solid #1 option.

I do wonder if Medlen wouldn't be the arm we need out of the pen, again. Instead of trading for pen help, run out Minor, Beachy, Teheran, Hudson and go get the clear cut Ace

If Heyward's so fragile that he needs to respond to some guy who writes for the Macon Weekly Shopper, he might as well go ahead and create and espn.com account so he can respond to the comments over there too.

If Heyward's so fragile that he needs to respond to some guy who writes for the Macon Weekly Shopper, he might as well go ahead and create and espn.com account so he can respond to the comments over there too.

Shanks is slightly bigger than that, but you're right.

Shanks is slightly bigger than that, but you're right.

I've lived down here for 18 years and this is the first time I've heard his name. It's bad enough when athletes get into it with the national media guys, but this guy ought to be way under Heyward's radar. Maybe next week Albert Pujols will create a VN account so he can come on and argue with Beef.

My point still stands. We still need a #1 guy. Regardless of Teheran's ability, he's not the #1 for this year and post season.

I've lived down here for 18 years and this is the first time I've heard his name. It's bad enough when athletes get into it with the national media guys, but this guy ought to be way under Heyward's radar. Maybe next week Albert Pujols will create a VN account so he can come on and argue with Beef.

He's written a weekly article about heyward sucking, heyward not trying, heyward faking injuries, heyward not liking baseball, etc for three years. It was well deserved.

A grizzlies player blasted a local media member earlier this week (deserved).

The times they are-a changin bud

He's written a weekly article about heyward sucking, heyward not trying, heyward faking injuries, heyward not liking baseball, etc for three years. It was well deserved.

A grizzlies player blasted a local media member earlier this week (deserved).

The times they are-a changin bud

Would a Grizzlies player get into it with a "sportswriter" who works for the Jackson, TN Daily Bugle? This guy is not part of the local media.

I'm not crapping on Macon, home of GAVol and many fine Asian massage parlors. I just can't imagine what the hell Heyward is doing paying attention to the guy to begin with. There's a reason "I don't read the newspapers" is a top shelf sports cliche.

And I'm with Verc on the Heyward stuff. He played right into that writers hand and that's exactly what said writer wanted. He's got to be bigger than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back